thomas and friends mini series

3311 Replies, 4335743 Views

Tootally has full box of 48 for £127.50
[-] The following 1 user Likes rekp's post:
  • sunhuntin
too expensive. even without shipping, its $250NZD, more than twice what i would pay locally when they become available. one place sells minis for $2NZD, and buying all 48, including the duplicates from the advent, thats only $96NZD.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2020, 09:16 PM by sunhuntin.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • dadsteve41
Totally agree. I can get the full box for about $96 Canadian. So about the same as New Zealand. Will wait until then. If I can get a sealed one, I’ll just get that. If I have to sort through it, I’ll pass over the ones that came with the Advent calendar Smile
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2020, 10:15 PM by Super.)
i guess its worth if you cant wait, or are somewhere supply might be limited. we might never get them here, but will wait and see first. spending $154 more than i would locally is just crazy, and thats without shipping added on.
mike, i will likely just grab the box, unless i have time to sort. i have crossed out the advent ones on my list that stays in my wallet, but if i am pushed for time, will just count the bags and go.
  • mikedaws
The difference is that the rrp of a blind bag in the UK is £2.79 .
(08-08-2020, 01:34 AM)sunhuntin Wrote: i guess its worth if you cant wait, or are somewhere supply might be limited. we might never get them here, but will wait and see first. spending $154 more than i would locally is just crazy, and thats without shipping added on.
mike, i will likely just grab the box, unless i have time to sort. i have crossed out the advent ones on my list that stays in my wallet, but if i am pushed for time, will just count the bags and go.

Sun..I’ll most likely do the same. If I find a full box, it will most likely just be easier to get the whole thing. Having a few extras isn’t a big deal Smile
rekp, so is tootally's price the uk retail? in that case, it makes sense to buy through him. not so much for overseas collectors.
  • dadsteve41
Does this remind anyone of anything? Now I wonder if that invisible Henry with deformed glasses was not a misprint? 
Never seen this before, unless this is some pop culture reference that I am sadly not familiar with?

[Image: 4411912-eyeglasses-front-view.jpg?output...ze=500px:*]
They are actually selling it.
https://www.zennioptical.com/p/round-squ...Id=4411912

Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Pablo392's post:
  • mikedaws, sunhuntin
That’s pretty interesting! Good to hear from you! Hope you’ve been doing well! Smile
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2020, 09:02 AM by Super.)
Hi Mike! All good, just sad that stores are still not getting Series 2 blind bags. Sad 
I finally had a chance to go to Target last week for the first time after a long time, despite having a long line outside, noticing how it kept moving, I got on it, and waited. Promised my son some beyblades, so we went in. I noticed there was not a single mini (no blind boxes/bags, and no 3-4 packs either). They didn't have much of anything to be honest. I ended up taking him to a walmart next day early morning, we walked in and I noticed they still had Series 1 boxes, and at $3+ each I didn't think it was worth getting any more than I already had in my trunk.
I was hoping we'd see blind bags but still no sight of them. I doubt we'll see them anytime soon.

In other news, Amazon just refunded my advent calendar order claiming "it was returned by carrier". How weird, they can leave $300 items on my door, which is few steps from a busy street, but not $35 toy trains? The good thing is, price went down by $5, so I can re-order and save a little.

Otherwise, I am pretty discouraged with what I am seeing, not being able to tell which box has which engine I really don't feel like spending $3+ for something I used to get for $1, which eventually went up to $1.50 and I think highest I've seen was $2 each after tax.