HankAmericanEngine's YouTube Video's

110 Replies, 158514 Views

(03-06-2016, 12:02 AM)Super Wrote: Such a shame as scam artists are getting into everything. Plarail Mike had the same issue of receiving a claim of copywrite to the music he used in his second from last video. He is from the UK and the people laying claim to the music were from California. The ridiculous thing about it is that Plarail Mike created the music himself using his keyboard and launchpad. Crazy right. I am thinking this is just another scam like the hundreds if not thousands of videos being copied and added to the scammers created channels to make money. I am thinking they have hacked some kind of software like YouTube uses to locate copywrite music. I wonder if they manipulated it to pick up certain sounds in music and automatically file a claim. So in effect they are the thieves and don't care who they are affecting. Big YouTube channels are making millions of dollars so where there is big money there are big scams. Hope you get it worked out.

I get a "This page isn't available" notice when trying to access your backup channel.

Howdy Super!

A real shame to hear about what happened to Plarail Mike but, at this point, I'm not surprised; it's happened since Google bought YouTube.

You have to type in the username like this: Hank thePRRK4

For some reason, the space actually exists; it's not an underscore or hyphen, but an actual space.
Residential train-afficionado in training, and Thomas & Friends fan.

Messages In This Thread
HankAmericanEngine's YouTube Video's - by Super - 06-20-2014, 12:47 AM
RE: HankAmericanEngine's YouTube Video's - by HankAmericanEngine - 03-06-2016, 04:38 AM