How to wheel swap Trackmaster Revolution

17 Replies, 21209 Views

(04-07-2015, 10:38 PM)Ucwepn Wrote:

Just a few minutes ago attempting a wheel swap made my day go from great to depressing.. Has no one else tried wheel swapping an engine without siderods except for me yet??? Engines such as Philip have a front axle with only a few millimeters space between the wheels and chassis, and I can't fit the pliers between them or between the wheels and axle ends. I ended up having to destroy every single wheel on both axles to successfully remove the wheels, but I still can't get out the pins! I started about 2 and a half hours ago after I got home from a trip with Dad to Harbor Freight, where we got everything I thought was needed. Someone please help with some advice or another tutorial: specifically ones for characters like Philip, Diesel, and Freddie.
I really don't want to end up damaging the chassis even more: it's already got tons of ugly scratches and scrapes from what's been done so far, and Mom doesn't let me get multiples of anything.
Creator of upcoming series "Sudrian Tales"
Amateur voice actor
Still haven't painted FFF's Daisy lol sorry my guy (i promise I'll get that airbrush kit soon)

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to wheel swap Trackmaster Revolution - by Miksolo - 07-02-2016, 07:46 PM