Thread to help each other find missing Trains.

20 Replies, 27268 Views

(09-22-2016, 07:46 PM)Pablo392 Wrote: Hi Everyone,
Is there another, more active forum where people discuss their mini collection, and possibly meet up and trade with each other? Thanks in advance. I am missing some basic ones, which I think were extremely common on 1st wave. Things like Bert, James, Bash, Ben, the usual common ones. Any chance someone has duplicate of these wants to trade or sell?

Sorry, I cannot edit my post above, but do not rely too much on Fisher-Price web store. I just ordered bunch of things from them, and they short-shipped, with no message or excuse or apology. When I contacted them, the emails bounced back undeliverable, finally after going through their website support, they admitted that they didn't have it in stock.. Such a terrible operation. Anyway, I ended up buying it on ebay with a reasonable mark-up by the seller, but it's a shame, really. I hope they don't mess up the Minis by turning them into infinite releases or random stuff.
Where are you located?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thread to help each other find missing Trains. - by Ksthomas209 - 09-22-2016, 08:00 PM