Wow.. very nice collection up for grabs..

63 Replies, 65550 Views

(02-02-2018, 06:42 PM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: Time is but a fleeting moment, and space is simply what we are able to fit into that moment.
Accumulating a hoard of valuable commotities that have consistently and steadily proven to increase in value every year, seems like the very definition of an investment?
It's called building an estate. Smile
Also, $400 couldn't even buy a used Alfie either...lol

Your points are good, I do agree.
And that is true, investing in items is a good idea, I suppose I would simply least expect the Thomas old toys to increase in such high value - probably because all the new toys in TrackMaster from 2013 onwards are horrible (apart from Plarail and Windup, although Plarail is starting to not paint buffers and making more unpowered engines, this is an irritating trend in their products to be honest!!).

Since I know you hoard commodities, do you have a plan what to do with them in the long run (the new unopened ones)? Perhaps set up an antique shop on amazon?

And just so you know, I fully respect your hoarding of the new items, their yours so you have the power to collect them however you want, as anyone does with their own collection, even though I personally would not do long term investments to build an estate. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes B'Station Official's post:
  • MuddyPoppins

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wow.. very nice collection up for grabs.. - by B'Station Official - 02-02-2018, 07:19 PM
You got to be kidding me - by leylandvictory2 - 11-05-2017, 11:27 PM