Problems with talk n action Thomas and Tomy Henry

4 Replies, 2768 Views

Huh Hello there, Im having problems with two of my tomy engines. My talk n action Thomas doesn't seem to activate the green track pieces that play the different phrases and as of recently he no longer moves. All he will do is play the normal sound chip and theme and his motor just makes a wrring noise. Henry is a similar situation with the motor yet he runs. His gear that's supposed to be attached to his axel just stays in place when the main driver rolls thus he doesn't have traction when going through corners or pulling wagons. It doesn't help that one screw on Henry and Thomas doesn't want to come out causing my screw driver to just spin. Im at the end of my chain with this and I just want my models to work. I'd be willing to send them to someone to fix if they are up for it, or if anyone has any idea on how to fix this it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time, if anyone reads this  Sleepy
[-] The following 1 user Likes ReadingRailroadFan2102's post:
  • Super

Messages In This Thread
Problems with talk n action Thomas and Tomy Henry - by ReadingRailroadFan2102 - 01-19-2021, 11:43 PM