FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs

250 Replies, 97011 Views

2/7/22 Update

Annie and Clarabel:
Started work on a mod I wanted to do before I got knocked out.
- Added noses, roof vents, opened windows (I'm redoing annie at some point because of the slightly wonk windows), and complete repaints.
Both were painted using Tamiya's TS-98 Pure Orange spray and Tamiya's X-2 White using an airbrush.
[Image: annieandclarabel-wip-refurb.jpg]

James:
FINALLY GOT AROUND TO RESHAPING HIS EYES AND MADE HIS SOCKETS THE CORRECT SHAPE, I'm still not too happy with the eyebrows or pupil size and the shade to an extent but I am much happier with it now. Also I added another set of wheels and I'm a bit yeah/nah on it.
[Image: james-refurb.jpg]

Dodge: 
Another refurbishment that got pushed back due to COVID. Reprimed and properly painted him this time, hopefully this time the green will actually stick.
[Image: dodgerefurb-final-maybe.jpg]

Salty:
The handrails were painted white, buffers cut off from TM2 Thomas and sanded off then superglued on, and a bit of weathering added on aswell.
[Image: saltyupgrade1.jpg][Image: saltyupgrade2.jpg]

Sorry for the massive lack of updates/just being here in general, I've been shifting my focus a bit more on school recently and I've had less time to work on custom projects due to either working on getting assignments done or working on keeping my room clean and organized.

I don't really have anything else to add on other than Engine Themes Volume 4 (recreated by classic co-composer Mike himself) is great and the 5th track is the best one on the CD, don't @ me, and that doing a deep clean of your room and wiping off dust really makes a world of a difference.
[Image: volume4.jpg]
- roxaclock

"see ya around!"
[-] The following 1 user Likes FfarquharDeveloper's post:
  • Super

Messages In This Thread
RE: FfarquharDeveloper's TrackMaster Customs - by FfarquharDeveloper - 02-08-2022, 02:55 AM