HNBGamer's Plarail & other train stuff

27 Replies, 6098 Views

Alright so, I'm currently working on a new layout for my trains. Here's my rough plan.

The entire layout is under my bed, so the station would be on the open side. 
The track switch on the opposite side would be R-19 rail element, which would be automatic because that side faces the wall. I want multiple tracks to my layout so, R-19 is the newest element bought in the layout.

As you can see, there are light casting from above which there should not be (as that's where my bed is). I actually have to flip up one of the board to assemble the rails. Here's what it looks like before I open my bed. The necessary rails have been inserted but the girders can't stay up during the insert.

And here's the further side of the layout, fully erected.

Part of the tracks have to be modified from the plan to ensure rails actually fit and does not have to be stretched or bend too much.

Small bit, this double rail is used to lock two girders, prevent possible movements of the girders or the below track

And here are the trains that would be running the layout! All Shinkansen of JR East that are still in service.

That's the information I'm having for now, more about the layout will be explained later!
Hunting Shinkansen for life (but not at all costs) :>
[-] The following 3 users Like HanoibusGamer's post:
  • chrisjo, generic_truck_69420, Super

Messages In This Thread
RE: HNBGamer's Plarail & other train stuff - by HanoibusGamer - 10-11-2022, 03:38 PM