DalaGStanator's Customs, Mods and Experiments

172 Replies, 78531 Views

Again, it was only a coincidence that the bump 'n go bus passengers looked good in the coaches. If they could stand, they would technically be too tall for them because my usual reference figures are two firefighters that look roughly H0 scale. I compared one of them to the doors at "platform height", and they perfectly match while the sitting figures would hit the tops.

I've accumulated a bunch of different gears from multiple sources, mainly toys and two clock mechanisms. The small (red) gear came from an unrelated friction motor and was one of my only ones that could fit and mesh (while also being big enough to glue to the large gear).

I don't scratchbuild Thomas characters for that track system, but do plan to recreate some real life bases of other ones (already did the Rocket [Stephen], the Schienenzeppelin [Hugo] and these LB&SCR coaches). If I'll ever try using measurements from scale models/blueprints, Thomas characters would follow their Gauge 1/CGI counterparts. Highly appreciated.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DalaGStanator's post:
  • mitzalplik

Messages In This Thread
RE: DalaGStanator's Customs, Mods and Experiments - by DalaGStanator - 02-27-2023, 08:47 PM