Everyone check your Powerful Gordon!!

46 Replies, 49329 Views

Hello Tttn (what does that stand for) and welcome to Blue Plastic Tracks.

I am glad you have come on to explain your side of the story as I was enjoying the (Soap Opera) saga that was unfolding. I certainly would be very interested in seeing a video or pictorial of all the steps and custom work you have done to Gordon. Do you have access to a mold shop with kilns hot enough to melt metal or to you have these tools of the trade in your home? I have so many questions but I think they would be more appropriate in a new thread started by you that just deals with your talents of modding.

A few questions concerning this topic.

Why not explain in your Ebay listing exactly what you said above about the great lengths you went through to create this train? And, if you have a box full of new, Tomy, Gordons, Why not reinsert the modded Gordons into them. That would at least make it in new condition and explain more about what you have done. And lastly, if you used a new shell for the clone that Muddy bought, what happened to the roof protusion? Do the other, new in the box, ones have it?

Once again welcome to our community and I look forward to hearing more from you.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone check your Powerful Gordon!! - by Super - 02-07-2015, 04:28 PM