TS-03 Henry no longer being manufactured?

7 Replies, 8161 Views

(12-18-2015, 10:37 AM)CapnPolo Wrote: I've been working to acquire the Plarail versions of the original steam team new-in-box and the remaining two I was after were TS-06 (Percy) and TS-03 (Henry). I've acquired the rest for decent prices via Yahoo Japan auctions (including pre-redesign James and Gordon - yay!).

So I was about to place an order for these other two from Hobby Search but in the space of a few days between my last check of that website and yesterday I noticed that TS-03 Henry was now unavailable.

I e-mailed them to ask when they thought it might be back in stock and this was their reply:

I'm not sure how much to read into this, but if they are correct when they imply that it's no longer manufactured then I wonder if this means there is a refresh (like Gordon this year) coming, or if this is a sign of the predicted end of Plarail Thomas?

Anyway I've ordered a TS-03 Henry via eBay instead, but I thought this was worth sharing with everyone.
EBay still has them
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2

Messages In This Thread
RE: TS-03 Henry no longer being manufactured? - by Trainboy90 Productions - 02-10-2016, 09:48 PM