Question about Japanese Auction Sites

9 Replies, 6337 Views

Hi everyone, new member here. I had a few questions about the Japanese Auction Site/ Shipping Agent Site "Jauce." I was wondering if anyone that has used it could answer some of my questions. So first I was wanting to see if anyone has in fact had successful purchases from there? I also see that I need to deposit money into the website first before I can bid, is there usually a time frame I need to wait from when I deposit x amount to when I can start bidding? And lastly about shipping. If I were to buy a few different items from different sellers, the shipping agent site that does this, will I be charged for shipping per item or will it be combined all together? Anyone know how much the fee they charge for using their site usually is? I'm in the United States. I'm not new to overseas buying, Ive purchased from similar sites like TaoBao in the past but just wanted to make sure I have all my ducks in a row before bidding on Jauce. 
Thank you for reading and stay safe with everything going onSmile
Joe  Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes fauxwheeldrive7's post:
  • MuddyPoppins

Messages In This Thread
Question about Japanese Auction Sites - by fauxwheeldrive7 - 04-04-2020, 07:44 PM