Bachmann Oliver?

19 Replies, 34558 Views

I was just on the Bachmann site and I found this:
http://shop.bachmanntrains.com/index.php...ts_id=5905
Any thoughts on the design or prototype images?
I AM NOT DEAD. Just inactive. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ROKMAN1445's post:
  •
There are no prototype images yet, so we can't even see the design.

A Toad is also meant to be released alongside him.
From what I know, Hornby has an Oliver and Toad, but it would be nice buy my model trains at a counter, not a online site. Someday...
I agree, there is nothing better than seeing something in your hand rather than a picture. Unfortunatly with the demise of the small Hobby Shops and the big ones for that matter, Online probably will be the only place to satisfy our hobby needs in the future.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Ah. What a bummer it'll be to not just wait for a t'n'p Oliver, but a Bachmann Oliver too.
Next up are a Bachmann Rosie and Rheneas.
Creator of upcoming series "Sudrian Tales"
Amateur voice actor
Still haven't painted FFF's Daisy lol sorry my guy (i promise I'll get that airbrush kit soon)
Wow what an addition.
(04-14-2016, 09:05 PM)ROKMAN1445 Wrote: Wow what an addition.

I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not, but I'm serious. This year Oliver, Rosie, and Rheneas are supposed to be released, along with some large scale items with sounds, and N-scale narrow gauge slate trucks.
Creator of upcoming series "Sudrian Tales"
Amateur voice actor
Still haven't painted FFF's Daisy lol sorry my guy (i promise I'll get that airbrush kit soon)
It was but wasn't sarcasm. I'm like that.
Toad was released February 8th (I think it was; Bachmann tweeted it on their official Twitter page), and Oliver's release date was pushed to November of 2016 from April, which had been pushed from November of 2015.

Needless to say, I'm sure everyone here knows that I will be purchasing both, and that a review will be up on my channel.
Residential train-afficionado in training, and Thomas & Friends fan.