Shinkansen Transformation Robo: Shinkalion!

646 Replies, 496405 Views

We've all probably seen the Shinkalion Plarail toys by now, and I was wondering whether anyone would be interested to see a pictorial review of them!

I own the E5 and E6 robos, with the E7 and H5 on the way from Hobbylink Japan!
[-] The following 7 users Like Trainfanz's post:
  • generic_truck_69420, mod thana, MuddyPoppins, sunhuntin, Super, thehsvdude, Ucwepn
i would be. havent really paid much attention to them, but would love to see more of what they can do, as well.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 3 users Like sunhuntin's post:
  • jukiodaisuki, mod thana, Super
Dooo it! please? Big Grin
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ActionChugger's post:
  • Super
Seems people want to see! I may end up doing a video review rather than taking many photos and writing.
[-] The following 5 users Like Trainfanz's post:
  • ActionChugger, generic_truck_69420, mod thana, MuddyPoppins, Super
I have filmed the review! It's very crude, but it's probably the only English review of Shinkalion on Youtube! Will post soon!

Finished!
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2016, 09:21 PM by Trainfanz.)
[-] The following 8 users Like Trainfanz's post:
  • ActionChugger, generic_truck_69420, Miksolo, mod thana, MuddyPoppins, ROKMAN1445, Super, Ucwepn
Very nice detailed review Trainfanz. Nice to see one expanded in real time. thanks
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
(05-27-2016, 09:44 PM)Super Wrote: Very nice detailed review Trainfanz. Nice to see one expanded in real time. thanks

Thanks, and you're welcome!
Thanks Trainfanz!
My son Evan likes it!
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
(05-27-2016, 10:20 PM)ActionChugger Wrote: Thanks Trainfanz!
My son Evan likes it!

Glad to hear! Very customizable. You can pick the bottom and top half if you have multiple robots, and there's many places to stick the weapons.

There's some stickers that Daddy might want to apply before handing it off.
The end of the review is pretty much broken... The camera stops recording the footage and we say you mid-equipping-wings-to-weapons for about a minute, and the next minute is just a frozen picture of the robot.
Creator of upcoming series "Sudrian Tales"
Amateur voice actor
Still haven't painted FFF's Daisy lol sorry my guy (i promise I'll get that airbrush kit soon)