My Take and Play collection

28 Replies, 44505 Views

I redid my layout! Trying to get the most out of the Ertl track. Take a look:

[Image: 001-1024x576.jpg]

Unfortunately, the Ertl shed has only 3 tracks, so I figure I'd use a Take and Play shed for additional storage.

[Image: 002-1024x576.jpg]

More had to be put on the sidings!

[Image: 008-1024x576.jpg]

A view from the other end. Most of the engines down below the bridge are extras that I'm contemplating selling.
[-] The following 2 users Like Jaytrain1's post:
  • BaraktheViking, HankAmericanEngine
Nice Village Jaytrain1

I like the bridge ans especially the curved, slope rails leading up to it. I could go for some one piece Tomy tracks like that. Nice pictures, thanks for sharing them with us.
[Image: big-grin-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
There was an Emily set with a sloping curve piece like the one you want super, Nice collection and layout Jaytrain1, I would love to get some ertl track like that but its very hard to find with the decals on them.
Is it the rails and ties that are the decals you are talking about Ucwepn?

Do you know if the Emily set you speak of with the curved slope rail made by Tomy?

I have a building/Station with the brown roof like the one in your layout, I do like it, is that an Ertl building? I also have 2 platforms that seem to fit with it also but I think maybe only one came with the station as it fits perfectly on the left side.
Yes Emily set is by Tomy, Yes the ertl tracks pictured above with sleeper/tie decals.

Here, but I remember it being better, its not as good as the one pictured above: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TOMY-PLARAIL-...43c1d9eb0b
Jaytrain1

I am curious as to the pictures and wall hangings. The one picture looks familiar like when two great railways connected the east to the west.
(06-10-2014, 10:18 PM)Ucwepn Wrote: There was an Emily set with a sloping curve piece like the one you want super, Nice collection and layout Jaytrain1, I would love to get some ertl track like that but its very hard to find with the decals on them.

I managed to get a pretty reasonable price on them, but the shipping on the other hand... The seller was in the UK, and boy did I underestimate the exchange rates!Huh

(06-10-2014, 10:31 PM)Super Wrote: I have a building/Station with the brown roof like the one in your layout, I do like it, is that an Ertl building? I also have 2 platforms that seem to fit with it also but I think maybe only one came with the station as it fits perfectly on the left side.

Yes it is an Ertl building!
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2014, 05:38 PM by Jaytrain1.)
Nice collection!Big Grin
I just ordered a red truck and Toad. I'll post an updated collection shot when I get them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jaytrain1's post:
  • Super
An updated look at my collection!

[Image: 14%2B-%2B5s.jpg]

[Image: 14%2B-%2B1s.jpg]

[Image: mXAygLJQAREWpIom2_X1M0bn-ADjER6ZME7SQRBl...60-h540-no]

[Image: 14%2B-%2B4s.jpg]

[Image: 14%2B-%2B12s.jpg]

[Image: 14%2B-%2B15s.jpg]

[Image: 14%2B-%2B16s.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users Like Jaytrain1's post:
  • BaraktheViking, DalaGStanator, Super, Trackmaster-Rail-Yard