sets on Walmart, not listied in ixbyix

31 Replies, 39775 Views

I was wondering if these are wrong pictures or in fact these are new trains?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/52400170

https://www.walmart.com/ip/52400212

I can't find the correlating pack or blinds on the website, are these new?
Thanks in advance!
(09-22-2016, 03:20 AM)Pablo392 Wrote: I was wondering if these are wrong pictures or in fact these are new trains?

https://www.walmart.com/ip/52400170

https://www.walmart.com/ip/52400212

I can't find the correlating pack or blinds on the website, are these new?
Thanks in advance!

The first is Thomas, Electrified Bert and Ferdinand, listed in the "2016 3-packs" column (click on one of their names and all those blind bags will be highlighted).

The second is Firestorm Flynn, Robin Percy, Beast Boy Luke and I think Starfire Rosie, and no I haven't heard of those together in 1 pack like that (though it doesn't really mean anything if I haven't heard about it). The text description says "Millie as Catwoman, Luke as Beast Boy, Percy as Robin and Charlie as The Riddler" (which is a known 4-pack, listed in the "DC Super Friends" column in the blister packs section), so I suspect someone just put the wrong pictures together.
Thanks Drew!
I saw the 3 pack too, but it seems to indicate classic Ferdinand, unless walmart used a random/prototype picture, it indicates some what muddy or dirty or some kind of blackened Ferdinand.
(09-22-2016, 07:44 PM)Pablo392 Wrote: Thanks Drew!
I saw the 3 pack too, but it seems to indicate classic Ferdinand, unless walmart used a random/prototype picture, it indicates some what muddy or dirty or some kind of blackened Ferdinand.

It matches the prototype picture, so I assume (though you know what happens when you assume! Wink) that's all was available to whoever made that listing.
I dont follow the minis much, but with things like Skylanders walmart.com has a habit of making custom packs that dont actually exist, they just build them out of inventory they have excess of.
[Image: gRR83EM.png]
(09-22-2016, 10:10 PM)sinkillerj Wrote: I dont follow the minis much, but with things like Skylanders walmart.com has a habit of making custom packs that dont actually exist, they just build them out of inventory they have excess of.

I don't think the 3rd one exists, I am going to guess Walmart just put a random picture there. I am thinking of ordering this just to check, and with in-store pick up, I can look at it and return it if that's normal Ferdinand.

There are actually similar issues with Amazon too. I ordered one pack, this to be specific, but received another.
This is also illustrated on item page, Pictures 1,2,3 are different than picture 4 (what I got).

I just ordered another (Aghhh, I didn't realize I have all these) but picture 2 and 3 shows 8 instead of 7.. It's going back anyway, but now there is a valid excuse for returning this, hopefully that will push Amazon to fix the product pictures.

I don't know why Fisher-Price cannot code these with simple product numbers, instead they number them Pack # etc.. If there were 4 digit product codes for these packs, it would make it so easy to find what we are looking for.
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2016, 12:28 AM by Pablo392.)
(09-22-2016, 03:16 PM)drewbenn Wrote: The first is Thomas, Electrified Bert and Ferdinand, listed in the "2016 3-packs" column (click on one of their names and all those blind bags will be highlighted).

The second is Firestorm Flynn, Robin Percy, Beast Boy Luke and I think Starfire Rosie, and no I haven't heard of those together in 1 pack like that (though it doesn't really mean anything if I haven't heard about it). The text description says "Millie as Catwoman, Luke as Beast Boy, Percy as Robin and Charlie as The Riddler" (which is a known 4-pack, listed in the "DC Super Friends" column in the blister packs section), so I suspect someone just put the wrong pictures together.

Hi Drew, you were right, it was just ferdinand, I received it.

I have a question,
Is 2015 and 2016 Advent +18 contents same? They both reveal 2015 when I click on the plus, but when I click on the list to highlight, 2016 highlights different trains.

I think I made a mistake in my list because I only have 2016 advent, although I believe I have all of the 2015 trains already.
(09-28-2016, 09:21 PM)Pablo392 Wrote: Is 2015 and 2016 Advent +18 contents same? They both reveal 2015 when I click on the plus, but when I click on the list to highlight, 2016 highlights different trains.

I just fixed my typo, thank you for noticing. You'll now see the 2016 list when clicking to expand the 2016 calendar.
(09-28-2016, 10:14 PM)drewbenn Wrote: I just fixed my typo, thank you for noticing. You'll now see the 2016 list when clicking to expand the 2016 calendar.

Great! This gives me an excuse to open the advent calendar box.
Hi Drew,
I noticed you already updated ixbyix list, amazing job keeping it up to date!

One question, is it possible for you to put an indicator, or maybe an option in settings so we can see what was added? Maybe an option to compare updates like how wiki does. This way we can see what was added, especially when they are added into Unnumbered areas or in Blister pack areas. Maybe color difference or maybe asterisk or footnote/superscript 1-2-3 etc..?