Super's Mod's, Customs, Layout's & Video's 👍

420 Replies, 524611 Views

I've got the train as well Super, picked it up in a job lot, without the cars or the track, but it is generally quite nice, although I agree about the stickers would be much nicer painted on Smile

Now all you need is the Jet and the other cars!!
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super
My Grandson has quite a lot of the Cars Cars but not in the Tomica scale. Everything he has is a little bigger but I must say that after researching for the Mator and Lighting McQueen for this set, the Tomica range of the Cars movie characters are quite lovely.
There is a Jet? Huh
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • ROKMAN1445
(03-29-2017, 09:42 PM)Super Wrote: There is a Jet? Huh
Yes, in the same universe as Cars, there was Planes. Really looking forward to the third machine-related installment (Trains anyone?)
I AM NOT DEAD. Just inactive. 
(03-29-2017, 09:42 PM)Super Wrote: There is a Jet? Huh
you need to watch the movies Big Grin
Siddeley The Spy Jet
[Image: Siddeley-The-Spy-Jet.jpg]
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ActionChugger's post:
  • Super
I probably did watch Cars 2 with my Grandson at one point or another but I don't remember much as I am not one to like sequels of any kind much. I didn't even remember Stephenson the Spy Train let alone Siddley The Spy Jet.

You need it Big Grin
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ActionChugger's post:
  • Super
Thanks AC fo the videos.

Nope, I don't remember that scene at all so if anything, I only saw parts of the movie. On the other hand I remember the first movie vividly as we watched it many times and had a great story.

That toy Siddeley plane is pretty cool and looks like it would take the larger scale vehicles like the ones we have which are a bit bigger than the Tomica's.

EDIT:
Didn't even think to see if there was any information on the release of Stephenson: The Spy Train at Hobby Search but they do list it as a 2013 release. Must have been a very Limited release as how else would you explain how you just don't see them offered that much for such a newer set. http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10204418
(03-29-2017, 11:51 PM)ROKMAN1445 Wrote: Yes, in the same universe as Cars, there was Planes. Really looking forward to the third machine-related installment (Trains anyone?)

Ironically, Planes was actually going to be Trains as a matter of fact. If anything, the next one should be Boats (which could be like a better version of TUGS).
[-] The following 2 users Like DalaGStanator's post:
  • ROKMAN1445, Super
[Image: G100_zpsqtasjpgf.jpg]

Coming soon, the Grand Opening of "Skyview Station". Yes the Custom Monorail Station is complete and the Grand Opening will be filmed for your viewing pleasure on YouTube soon. Boarding Passes are on a first come, first serve basis.
[-] The following 5 users Like Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Nigels, Off The Rails, plarnold, ripley802
Yay.. Excellent Super. Can't wait to see what you have created this time.
[-] The following 2 users Like ripley802's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super