Huge Box Arrived But Problem???

21 Replies, 75481 Views

compared to electric toy trains tomy/trackmaster/plarail is so much less expensive which means that you get a lot more for your money. also its more flexible and tougher.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bollard's post:
  • Super
(06-24-2017, 09:03 PM)bollard Wrote: compared to electric toy trains tomy/trackmaster/plarail is so much less expensive which means that you get a lot more for your money. also its more flexible and tougher.

That's because Tomy PlaRail is intended for kids, 'electric trains' are scale models meant for hobbyists and invariably adults. One of the main reasons for the cost is the high level of detail Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super
Well everything in the box was what I bought so I only have me to blame that it came to 26 pounds. I had to take 2 pictures of all the contents because I could fit all the items in one shot. Not a lot of exciting stuff here for you to see but what I am keep is exciting for me.

The next picture I will Post soon will show you exactly what I am keeping of all this and I know that will get the biggest laughs... Sleepy

[Image: 003_zpstzxg2hpu.jpg]

[Image: 006_zps3jbvkbzk.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 7 users Like Super's post:
  • ActionChugger, fred16850, mod thana, Nigels, ripley802, Tharazero1, Ucwepn
nice lot, super. i love those box containers with "tomy" on them, and the green ones with the images of track and trees. shame the doraemon is missing the battery cover
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 2 users Like sunhuntin's post:
  • ripley802, Super
can't wait to see what you have to sell
[-] The following 2 users Like leylandvictory2's post:
  • mod thana, Super
Well...here you can see the items that I will be keeping out of all those things inside this box, everything else will be sold off...please hold your laughter until after the show Blush I really need to get to listing things on Ebay as I have about double what you see here that has to be sold but I have been working on the next few videos and just don't have the time yet.

The rare blue arched bridge is a match for the one received in a previous shipment and they are hard to find since it was exclusive to one limited time scenic accessory set.

I wasn't really interested in the Event Exclusive Thomas Billboard Wagons but when this full set of the 3 was listed together for what I considered a good price at Buy It Now I couldn't resist. I figured I saved just over $20 in Fees and shipping over buying them individually. These will go right into the 'Future World Collection'

The 2 White & Blue Event Exclusive Express Coaches completes my rule of 4 coaches. They have proved hard to get a hold of. They will now go into the shop to remove those graphics like the 2 others we have.

Other miscellaneous items complete those individual collections.

[Image: 003_zps3ytsexjf.jpg]

Now for something very rare that I had decided was not needed or wanted for us but this NIB was listed for the lowest Buy It Now I have seen so I couldn't resist it...The Ultra Q is quite good looking in grey scale as are the exclusive to this set grey scale PlaKids.

Okay....I know you have been holding it back...Your Laughter can begin now

[Image: 005_zpsnmsrv8vb.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 5 users Like Super's post:
  • fred16850, mod thana, MuddyPoppins, Nigels, ripley802
Very nice items there Super. Glad to see you finally got that Ultra Q, as I know it has been a rather pricey one at least when I have seen it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • Super
Wowww... very nice items Super. HeartHeartHeart
[-] The following 1 user Likes mod thana's post:
  • Super
[-] The following 1 user Likes bollard's post:
  • Super
Nice selection there Super, especially the Super Q, I wouldn't laugh I've been known to do just as stupid things Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Nigels's post:
  • ripley802, Super