Super's Mod's, Customs, Layout's & Video's 👍

420 Replies, 527721 Views

Thanks Tramp

Salt Substitute Smile has an upgraded, Power Dash, motor and as you can see he has no trouble pulling those 14 tankers in the video and that is on a not so full battery.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • sunhuntin, Trackmaster-Rail-Yard
Second in the video series is now released. By popular demand, this one is longer. I hope not too long. Video is in HD so set the YouTube screen all the way up for the best viewing. Feel free to get up and dance. Enjoy!

Bust My Boilers
Or
All Steamed Up

[-] The following 5 users Like Super's post:
  • ActionChugger, Gerisplarail1, HankAmericanEngine, ROCKINATOR, thehsvdude
Awsome!!!!!!! You Are A Great Filmer
From Thomas To Today's Modern Diesels, They're All A Part Of My Rail-Yard!
Another great video super it's great to see your layout up close and it's brilliant to see all your exotic rolling stock and locos, I particularly like the green box cars, Super work, keep it up!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tramp's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine
[Image: thanks-sign-smiley-emoticon.png] Thank you fellas. Do you think it was too long?

@Tramp
I love those green box cars, they took quite a while to get a hold of so many.
I wished it was longer personally Smile
From Thomas To Today's Modern Diesels, They're All A Part Of My Rail-Yard!
(08-04-2014, 11:59 AM)Super Wrote: [Image: thanks-sign-smiley-emoticon.png] Thank you fellas. Do you think it was too long?

@Tramp
I love those green box cars, they took quite a while to get a hold of so many.

Yeah I've never seen them before did you get them from yahoo japan? RE the length, no it was fine! You've got so many engines and so much track it's only right you have a long video to fit it all in! When me and my son got to the end he turned to me and said 'again daddy?' So that's a thumbs up from me and a thumbs up from him!
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2014, 09:36 PM by Tramp.)
[-] The following 2 users Like Tramp's post:
  • Gerisplarail1, Super
(08-04-2014, 09:35 PM)Tramp Wrote: When me and my son got to the end he turned to me and said 'again daddy?' So that's a thumbs up from me and a thumbs up from him!
You don't know how big of a smile came over my face when I read this Tramp. Having the children like watching my videos makes it all worth it. Thanks for sharing that with me.

As far as the green box cars, no I didn't buy any of them from Japan. In fact I don't even see them listed there. No I have had to keep my eye open on Ebay especially in the bulk listings of rolling stock and/or engines. These originally came in a 3 pack from Trackmaster. Check out THIS thread where Ucwepn helped me find where they came from. I actually have another green car not in the video but we don't like it as it has many scratches on its brown roof. We are going to sell it on Ebay with a bunch of other cars and have replaced it the other day with this I got off Ebay for $5 which worked out perfect because we wanted a couple more cattle cars.

[Image: 22_zps3cdcccc8.jpg]
(08-05-2014, 10:48 PM)Super Wrote:
(08-04-2014, 09:35 PM)Tramp Wrote: When me and my son got to the end he turned to me and said 'again daddy?' So that's a thumbs up from me and a thumbs up from him!
You don't know how big of a smile came over my face when I read this Tramp. Having the children like watching my videos makes it all worth it. Thanks for sharing that with me.

As far as the green box cars, no I didn't buy any of them from Japan. In fact I don't even see them listed there. No I have had to keep my eye open on Ebay especially in the bulk listings of rolling stock and/or engines. These originally came in a 3 pack from Trackmaster. Check out THIS thread where Ucwepn helped me find where they came from. I actually have another green car not in the video but we don't like it as it has many scratches on its brown roof. We are going to sell it on Ebay with a bunch of other cars and have replaced it the other day with this I got off Ebay for $5 which worked out perfect because we wanted a couple more cattle cars.

Wow! What a lot of rolling stock! Love to get my hands on that green vent van, buffered fruit car, and post wagon!
Residential train-afficionado in training, and Thomas & Friends fan.

(This post was last modified: 08-07-2017, 05:59 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes HankAmericanEngine's post:
  • thehsvdude
(08-03-2014, 11:16 PM)Super Wrote: Second in the video series is now released. By popular demand, this one is longer. I hope not too long. Video is in HD so set the YouTube screen all the way up for the best viewing. Feel free to get up and dance. Enjoy!

Bust My Boilers
Or
All Steamed Up

Oh, where can I begin with this "critique" of sorts? As a matter of fact, where do I begin? ._. I don't think I even know where to start with this. Just like the first one, which I said is a diesel gala, you present to us a beautiful, and clear, example of the gorgeous display of steam power. Granted that most were passenger trains, most of your steam locomotives were built for passenger work in the first place! I have to agree on the note that it was not long enough-- I've already watched it several times, and just can't get enough of it! Your layout looks stunning with both steam and diesel running separately, but what if they ran together, tandem?! You've got a few DE10 dummy units that could go behind a D51 or that gorgeous C57(yes, I love that locomotive very much; thanks Chris for the "influence" to purchase one. Big Grin) with some coaches-- it'd look amazing! I love seeing these videos you keep putting up! Lots of great music, amazing shots, and, of course, beautiful engines with a wonderful consist rolling behind them!
Residential train-afficionado in training, and Thomas & Friends fan.

[-] The following 1 user Likes HankAmericanEngine's post:
  • Ucwepn