Rarest Trackmaster Item?

8 Replies, 11387 Views

I believe that Trackmaster Aflie is truly the rarest Thomas and Friends Trackmaster item out there. I have seen other items for sale in the last couple of years, but I have never seen a Trackmaster Aflie for sale at any price. What do ya'll think is the rarest Trackmaster item.
Mike Arnett Customthomas
[-] The following 1 user Likes Powerful Gordon Mike's post:
  • Super
Trackmaster Monty.
I don't know that musch about the Thomas & Friends trains or train items but going by what I remember about the discussions here at BPT's you may be right there Mike. I think there may be only 2 Members here that have one and I think new in the package.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(04-30-2019, 03:34 AM)StarSwitcher07 Wrote: Trackmaster Monty.
A bunch of BNIB Montys emerged from Poland a while ago, they still appear on Ebay UK from time to time. Somewhere there's a container-load of Alfies waiting, and waiting.............
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
(04-30-2019, 02:41 AM)Powerful Gordon Mike Wrote: Aflie

Alfie, not "Aflie".
(04-30-2019, 10:51 AM)chrisjo Wrote:
(04-30-2019, 03:34 AM)StarSwitcher07 Wrote: Trackmaster Monty.
A bunch of BNIB Montys emerged from Poland a while ago, they still appear on Ebay UK from time to time. Somewhere there's a container-load of Alfies waiting, and waiting.............

I'd be queuing up right behind you to get one of those buggers. One day...one day
[-] The following 1 user Likes confusedanddelayed's post:
  • Super
I still don't have Alfie though
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
Maybe one day Muddy can tell us the story how he came across all those rare items he has, you know it would sound something like this, "there I was, I believe it was the summer of '42 and I was minding my own business just surfing the internet and then all of a sudden... "
Mike Arnett Customthomas
[-] The following 3 users Like Powerful Gordon Mike's post:
  • chrisjo, Tharazero1, Tons of Trackmasters
I have Monty Big Grin
been searching for an Alfie for over 2 years Sad
The Tons of Trackmasters YouTube channel  Smile https://www.youtube.com/@TonsOfTrackmasters
[-] The following 2 users Like Tons of Trackmasters's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super