thomas and friends mini series

3307 Replies, 4309139 Views

The Thomas and salty are the same as previously released engines. The chassis might be new. Scruff was released in both green and yellow body. Depends when you picked up the previously released 5 pack
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2019, 04:32 PM by Super.)
(08-02-2019, 05:01 AM)Pablo392 Wrote: 3 new packs released with Glow in the Dark Engine, Crate and Creature/Cargo Animal, along with a pack of slime.
Glow in the dark Thomas, Scruff and Salty.

Okay, I added the packs so you can open the packages ;-)

If you confirm the figures are glow-in-the-dark (or otherwise different from the Fizz 'N Go versions) I'll add them to the Figures table, too.

I'm going to make a little push to get some more pictures uploaded (over 100 engines don't have pictures!, out of 487 (that total includes the Figures)). Are there any high-priority variants that anyone thinks should get their own checklist entry; or any other errors anyone's noticed I should fix while I'm working on this?
Amazing job with the checklist! Thanks again for keeping us all organized. Also reminds me how far behind I am in organizing my own collection!
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2019, 05:43 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes mikedaws's post:
  • drewbenn
Hi Drew,
Confirmed that they are glow variances of the creatures in each slime pack. Mike will do the honors of sharing pictures of creatures. Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Pablo392's post:
  • drewbenn, mikedaws
Can’t believe the drewbenn’s minis checklist is almost at 500 trains! That’s crazy.
Hi Drew,
While I was checking the Fizz cars, I noticed your list has only Orange, Blue and Yellow, but there is also a Pinkish orange  (?) looking one with blue wheels.

[Image: x.jpg]
(08-02-2019, 10:11 PM)Pablo392 Wrote: Hi Drew,
While I was checking the Fizz cars, I noticed your list has only Orange, Blue and Yellow, but there is also a Pinkish orange  (?) looking one with blue wheels.

[Image: x.jpg]

The first two cars, pale yellow and pale blue, look like they match your picture from when you posted that you got your mega pack:

[Image: 2019-06-21-09-59-21.jpg]

I'd guess that makes the next two the yellow (it matches the yellow car, below, that I got) and the orange (which I haven't seen in person), from the single fizz packs?

[Image: Yellow%20Car.jpg]

So I think I should update the Mega Pack description to reference a "pale yellow" car instead of yellow, and add that car. Anyone disagree?
[-] The following 1 user Likes drewbenn's post:
  • Pablo392
Works for me, but I hope we can have others confirm there are not other color variations, in case it's color issue, or if it was intentionally pale. Smile
I have the same ones! Same colours. Let’s say pale!
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2019, 01:22 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes mikedaws's post:
  • drewbenn
I lied in my change notes at the bottom of the page (I don't have pictures of the 3 newest glow-in-the-dark figures) but thanks to Pablo392 there are now pictures for everything else! The Pale Yellow Car has been listed now, too.