OMG-OMG-OMG

41 Replies, 26762 Views

Holy cow, those trucks are nice! Very impressive find and definitely OMG-worthy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  • Super
congrats super. For the car carrier, I wonder if it is wide and high enough to store the Tomy diecast cars? For the train carrier, I think it is probably big enough to hold a McDonald Plarail train from the size of it.
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 2 users Like leylandvictory2's post:
  • mod thana, Super
Yes Leyland, Tomica, Hotwheel, Matchbox cars will fit on the car carrier. The lower deck won't fit wide Diecast cars but I have lots of slender vehicles that fit like the muscle car era. Once the 3rd version comes here (T-03) I will do a short video of them and I will show that carrier with Diecasts in it.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • mod thana, MuddyPoppins
Ah, now I see what the fuss was about, motorised artic's I didn't even know they were made. It's a shame they didn't put somewhat better detailed models on the back of them after all Tomica make lots of nice diecast cars and trains. But even so a great find and I can fully understand the trepidation while waiting for them to get here just in case something happened to them! Big Grin
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Nigels's post:
  • mod thana, Super
And now that Last OMG...

My Heart was still pounding when I completed the Buy It Now purchase above for the 2, Tractor Trailers when I went back to the Newly Released Listings when I caught my eye on this R/C Motor Tomica Listing ending in several hours. Another OMG as I have wanted one of these but seldom see them. I placed a bid and when the Auction ended I won...Hurray!

Now this wasn't New In Box but what is on the inside is in excellent condition. This can be used either on the Tomy (or Trackmaster) road track or free style without the track. This little thing is neat, you can't steer it, has a forward button and the Reverse button actually makes the car do donuts, spin around. It also is a rechargeable where you don't have to open up the vehicle to put batteries in. The vehicle docks rich on the controller and recharges itself. This is kewl.

I see they made 4 of these, this one being #4. I not sure if I want #1 or #2 (see box picture) but I definitely want the #3 race SUV but knowing me if I see the others I may take a stab. I will work on a little video to sow this soon.

[Image: DSCN3589.jpg] [Image: DSCN3596.jpg] [Image: DSCN3593.jpg] [Image: DSCN3600.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • chrisjo, mod thana, MuddyPoppins
Awesome!!
Looking forward to seeing it run soon.
And you’ve started yet another new sub-category, so we can all look forward to more OMG’s to come!!
Congratulations again!Smile
Keep up the good hunt!!
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • mod thana
so based on the remote control, it seems the suv can only turn one direction only (left) and no reverse.
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
See my Post above for what it does.
(10-20-2019, 11:45 PM)Super Wrote: This little thing is neat, you can't steer it, has a forward button and the Reverse button actually makes the car do donuts, spin around. It also is a rechargeable where you don't have to open up the vehicle to put batteries in. The vehicle docks rich on the controller and recharges itself. This is kewl.

Neat! We have a pony tricycle that steers the same way. It drifts a little to the right when running forward so the challenge is to hold the "back" button just long enough to get it facing the right way before you start moving forward again. Taking it as a challenge makes playing with it pretty fun, and when you get it right and can direct it through tight obstacles the kids are amazed with how well you can steer it! It's not rechargeable, though, and little kids' toys... keep getting left on overnight....
[-] The following 2 users Like drewbenn's post:
  • mod thana, Super
Exactly Drew
Is the Pony Tricycle a toy or one you actually ride in?