Mister No's Pics & Vids

1088 Replies, 462311 Views

LOL...I was just coming here to comment on your latest video as I came across it while browsing YouTube and you answered all my questions here. I was going to ask if you had added more city buildings and remark on your great imagination in coupling 4 street corner buildings together to form a sort of Tower that fits perfectly in the U-Turn circle. I like the way you think Smile
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
(01-31-2020, 07:53 PM)AOF04 Wrote: [Image: https://i.postimg.cc/ht5WbC9v/IMG-20200131-163031.jpg]
What is the train at the back of the picture behind the White and Green Enoden 1000?

Oops! Now I got it; you mean this one:

[Image: IMG-20200131-212551.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20200131-212255.jpg]

It's one of my three Hanshin Series 8000 trains. This is the older "Red Body" variation.
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • AOF04, chrisjo
(01-31-2020, 08:21 PM)Super Wrote: LOL...I was just coming here to comment on your latest video as I came across it while browsing YouTube and you answered all my questions here. I was going to ask if you had added more city buildings and remark on your great imagination in coupling 4 street corner buildings together to form a sort of Tower that fits perfectly in the U-Turn circle. I like the way you think Smile

Thank you, Super!! 
First, I measured the loop with a corner house I already have, and came to a conclusion that four of them would fit just right. So they do. There are also other possibilities with these buildings - for example, with another tipe you can build a round tower in the R-10 loop (or elsewhere) ... In general, these houses are great for city-layouts! Smile

[Image: H0056e42e813f44d58b889fcc8c0e8941O.jpg?w...&hash=1848]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • chrisjo
They are really inexpensive too.
And here is my new Enoden tram on Dokidoki Mountain video!

Hope you like it!
[-] The following 3 users Like Mister No's post:
  • AOF04, MuddyPoppins, Super
The Layout seems to be growing Mr No. I like how you elevated the Tower in the U-Turn to accept trains running under. Using a staircase from what looks like came from a J-25 Bridge Station works perfect for passengers tget to the elevated Knapford Station works perfectly.

That Enoden looks different to me with the yellow wheels, not sure I have seen one before. I know we have seen several with red wheels, are the yellows original?
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Mister No, MuddyPoppins
Those are some nice trains you got there!
The shining foxtaur who loves trains and plarail! JR SOCIETY!!!
[-] The following 3 users Like ConrailFoxtaur5605's post:
  • Mister No, MuddyPoppins, Super
@ Super

Hey, Super, I just made some changes, and added some new elements... I moved the tower (made of 4 RMZ houses) from the Enoshima Loop to Fujisawa Central Loop, which is (and was) elevated.

[Image: IMG-20200213-190354.jpg]

I discovered that RMZ houses (without the road part) fit perfectly in the bridge girders I used to elevate the loop:

[Image: IMG-20200213-190057.jpg]

In the Enoshima Loop I put the Enoshima Island with the sightseeing tower. The see is made of see-through plastic.

[Image: IMG-20200213-190236.jpg]

As for the Enoden Tram, we learned last month from Vio (see previous page in this thread) that there were 2 versions of that Enoden: (1) the one with the yellow wheels - 1999 version (that's mine):

[Image: IMG-20200124-003944.jpg]

and (2) the one with the gray wheels - 2000 version.

I do not recall seeing an Enoden Tram with red wheels, only yellow streetcar (the one with the moving bow collector).

@ConrailFoxtaur5605:

Thank you, Conrail!
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • chrisjo, Super
Maybe the one I saw just looked like an Enoden but is called something else?

[Image: DSCN0275.jpg]
(02-13-2020, 09:33 PM)Super Wrote: Maybe the one I saw just looked like an Enoden but is called something else?
Also on page 60 of THE BOOK. The caption simply says "Streetcar (reprint)".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuWdMxEisqI
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Super