Cardboard Coaches

7 Replies, 6254 Views

Nice homemade construction of coaches using cardboard and Photo prints. Nicely done.

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Mister No
That's neat! I love the last coach with different windows! Smile
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super
I am wondering if he blocked off those windows Photoshop or similar software before printing them out or he actually has some to take a picture of. I don't think I have seen Express Coaches like that.
he probably scanned the express coach sideways
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
??? There is an Express Coach with blocked out windows Leyland? Off hand the only ones I know of is the see inside Old Slow Coach and the same one that came with Emily in one set which is hard to find.
If only I knew this guide existed when it was uploaded. The main problems were I never had unpowered rolling stock with the right wheelbase apart from Spencer's coach and the long Clarabel, and I wouldn't have had enough wheels, axles and couplings left for several of them. Apart from the yellow wheels (and the brake coach), it's almost difficult to tell they aren't the actual item since they're so close.

Side thought: In case my only Gordon (the talking TrackMaster one) would no longer run for whatever reason, I've thought about trying to convert him to normal with the C battery tender and motor from my original Edward (and cutting the groove for the on/off switch) and turn the oversized tender into something else, if possible. Same with Salty and James.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DalaGStanator's post:
  • Super
(02-21-2020, 07:51 PM)Mister No Wrote: That's neat! I love the last coach with different windows! Smile

Looks like he was trying to make it a Brake Coach
[-] The following 1 user Likes rekp's post:
  • Super
maybe he covered the windows with cardboards glued to the interior walls.
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • Super