Continuation of BigLobe Plarail Museum

256 Replies, 170434 Views

That one has both light and sound upon switch on, but no videos found yet. No bells. I’m afraid that the red one is also becoming more rare today, there is also a green version of the same type.
[-] The following 1 user Likes violater's post:
  • Super
Ah, yes, the elusive Green Based Electronic Crossing. Only seen it a couple times in the auctions but they may have been in rough shape. It was sold separately and I think in only one set but I may be wrong. The newer J-21 crossing is becoming harder to get. They can be found but at a premium price. Glad I got mine back when it was newly released. Adding the green one would be neat but I am not getting my hopes up for getting one.

[Image: s4059.jpg]

[Image: s4058.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Mister No, violater
Yes, it was in a set "ブルートレーンエレクトロ踏切セット" too. The one with the sticker on the roof is incredibly hard to find, sticker is either missing or flaking most of the time.
I recall seeing the box only once. The J-21 you are referring is without sound and lights, but very long?
Your best bet is to find it in bulks because these people don't really know the rarity and is not seen as anything special in the eyes of an untrained collector. Anything with a green base is always a rarity in question (because they are older than other colours, except for Fukusen Automatic Station)
  • Super
This is the J-21 Electronic Crossing that I have and it has both Lights and Sounds. Did Plarail re-use the number again on this and thus the confusion? Does the original green based one also have these sounds and lights?

[Image: T2cd-RGXgta-XXXXXXXX-54882088.jpg]

[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Mister No, violater
Yes they reused it, that is when we need to play the cat and mouse game by looking into the catalogue when the change happened. The green one is the same, but the sound is different than I remember.
  • Super
Too bad we can't find a video of the original green one with the sounds.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • violater
Our team has it in our archive, found it.
https://streamable.com/kzhohz
[-] The following 2 users Like violater's post:
  • Mister No, Super
Thank you Vio, sounds very similar to my ears.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • violater
Phantom Gem 68: 京阪神通勤特急 基本No.3セット Keihanshin Commuter Express Basic No. 3 Set

FINALLY!!! REJOICE!!! The rumour that was in question for nearly 36 years is finally confirmed!!! Exhibited only once in 2013, but the images were quickly removed from the internet. There is another rumour of Chitose Airport Set, but again not confirmed. Containing the already known Phantom Gem of Plarail: Commuter Express, which fell in the same year (1984) it was manufactured, the existence of the box itself was questioned even in Biglobe Plarail Musuem. Denied of existence until 2013, the set is exhibited now by resuperg2. Can he confirm all the rumours of Plarail instantly?

[Image: i-img1200x900-1592897263tq4r6a43083.jpg][Image: i-img1200x900-1592897265jagn2344303.jpg][Image: i-img1200x900-1592897266knbvwm44112.jpg][Image: i-img1200x900-1592897266m8mivd16912.jpg]
[Image: i-img1200x900-1592897266mhcgnh16902.jpg][Image: i-img1200x900-1592897266redknr49029.jpg][Image: i-img1200x900-1592897266yr0azz21567.jpg]
  • Super
Phantom Gem 69: First Generation U-Turn Rail

This is one of the most forgotten rails today, now being ancient and exceptionally rare. They were featured in the C-58 Set and the Benkei-Go Set, as well as having a single item release in 1972 but was discontinued 2 or 3 years later. The original single item packaging are more rare than the rails as most of the rails come in the 2 sets mentioned earlier. The size difference of the newer red U-Turn rails and this rail are significant, where the red U-Turn rail is narrower to fit today's double track pieces, and the old U-Turn is wider to fit the old Y rails. A raised surface is on the furthest end of the loop, so trains running across can be seen tilting like in real life. This rail takes advantage of physics to suit high speed vehicles. 

[Image: Dm-LNi0-KU4-AAim8-B.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like violater's post:
  • chrisjo, Super