Another Myojo Black Cat Campaign

3 Replies, 3741 Views

Myojo Charmera x Tomica 50th Anniversary Kuroneko Car Cleanup Set" Present Campaign (Started from November 27th)
https://www.myojofoods.co.jp/news/9052

Another collaboration Tomy/Tomica/Plarail and the Myojo Food Co. The last one was a cool Black Cat train. Only 3000 can be won with proof of purchase. With this on I really like the Plakid with cart and the PlaKid size black cat.

I am curious as the article mentions that this will be the 4th collaboration with Myojo Foods but I only know of these last 2. Anyone know what the first 2 collabs were?

Quote: TAKARATOMY's popular toys and Suona have collaborated three times in the past, and all of them have been well received. This is the fourth collaboration with "Tomica", following "Licca-chan", "Koeda-chan" and "Plarail". "Tomica" is a palm-sized miniature car, a long-selling series that celebrated its 50th anniversary this year since its launch in 1970. In addition to high quality and a wide variety of lineups, it is a minicar brand that boasts an overwhelming share in Japan with a world view that includes related toys such as Tomica World.
The campaign set "Charmera x Tomica 50th Anniversary Kuroneko Car Cleanup Set" is a dream Tomica "Charmera Kuroneko" that imitates the character Kuroneko of "Myojo Charmera", a plastic kids "Uncle Charmera", and a large car body that stores them. It is a set of "big black cat". This original set "Charmera x Tomica 50th Anniversary Kuroneko Car Cleanup Set" will be presented to 3,000 people by lottery.

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
Hopefully this one doesn't come with the 20,000yen price tag that the Plarail one does on Yahoo
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tharazero1's post:
  • Super
(11-11-2020, 10:14 AM)Super Wrote: I am curious as the article mentions that this will be the 4th collaboration with Myojo Foods but I only know of these last 2. Anyone know what the first 2 collabs were?
nothing to get excited about unfortunately:

2017 "Licca-chan" = Noodles branded with Licca Doll
2018 "Koeda-chan" = Koeda Black Cat Treehouse
Ah...Thanks Dr Chris

Thats why I didn't know of them as even though those colabs were made by Tomy they didn't relate to Tomica or Plarail.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]