Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases

901 Replies, 1142920 Views

Almost looks as if those pictures are blurred out on purpose or the taker did a screen capture of a very low resolution video frame.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
HIROD51 took the best screencaptures possible. It was from an hour long toy fair video so it was some good spotting. Don't worry, it's not the Plarail Ryan and Skiff thing all over again.

[-] The following 1 user Likes jdogman's post:
  • HIROD51
Thanks Jdogman.

At the 41:50 mark it goes by so quickly. Whay after all the introducing of the other Mattel toys, these two new ones are quickly passed by without mention. Also for the Mini Lovers at the 39:15 mark there is a glimpse of some although I don't know if they are new or not.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Heck, I haven't seen the Extraordinary Engines collection here in Podunk yet! I'm intrigued by a powered Harvey and this new character, Lexi. I'll probably give Thomas a pass because there doesn't seem to be anything all that special about him and there are already at least a dozen Thomases around here. I do like that they included some rolling stock with him. He can function as an actual locomotive and not just a roller coaster!
[-] The following 2 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • Super, WoodWheel92
I was going to bring that up until I saw it was already pointed out, but Ucwepn was correct. That white and blue engine with the two cab windows is indeed Etienne from The Great Race. He looks too wide and too big for Wooden Railway, so he will be TrackMaster. How about that, Etienne instead of Ashima or Vinnie.
I will always like the TM1 Harvey but I'll get Lexi to do a remake clip from the new movie. I am also looking forward to Plarail Shooting Star Gordon and Streamlined Thomas.
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
[-] The following 2 users Like Trainboy90 Productions's post:
  • Super, WoodWheel92
Etienne's getting a release from Trackmaster! Exciting, good-looking, but I question the inclusion of the coupling rods.
[-] The following 3 users Like WoodWheel92's post:
  • DalaGStanator, ripley802, Super
Thanks for the heads up and the Link WoodWheel

He actually looks pretty good, painted buffers and all. Except for maybe the name it looks like everything else is paint, no stickers. With the port hole windows and the color scheme he actually has a nautical look to him. Do you know what type of train he is modeled after or is he a Street Car or Trolley.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 5 users Like Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator, HankAmericanEngine, MuddyPoppins, ripley802, Ucwepn
@ Super- Etienne is based on a post-WW2 French electric locomotive, the BB9004. From what I understand, BB9003-9004 were themselves prototypes that lead to the production class BB 9200.
[-] The following 2 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super
Thanks OTR

I looked up the BB9004 as I don't think I have ever seen one of those before.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Off The Rails