Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases

901 Replies, 1142799 Views

Greatest moments packs in Melbourne are over $20 and the trains in blister packs are over $15. Australian residents always get bitten over the high prices of toys.
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2017, 11:34 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tharazero1's post:
  • Ucwepn
At least I live in the US. Thank goodness to me.
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trainboy90 Productions's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Lexi and Helpful Harvey have finally been spotted!

[Image: DINDa3NW0AABe3I?format=jpg]
[Image: DINDbF0XgAAarSJ?format=jpg]
[Image: DINDbYbXcAALWlQ?format=jpg]
Lexi looks surprisingly good, but poor, poor Harvey...
[-] The following 6 users Like CarnforthJinty's post:
  • mod thana, MuddyPoppins, ripley802, Super, Tharazero1, WoodWheel92
Thanks for the heads up Carn. Lexi looks interesting but odd to me. What kind of train is he? Looks to be a backward steam engine but the cow-catcher is below the cab???
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • ripley802
(08-27-2017, 09:24 PM)Super Wrote: Thanks for the heads up Carn. Lexi looks interesting but odd to me. What kind of train is he? Looks to be a backward steam engine but the cow-catcher is below the cab???

Lexi is a 'Cab-forward' locomotive. Back in the days of steam engines, there were lots of experiments featuring the boiler and cab flipped on their chassis, which would allow better visibility for the driver. This concept was pretty much developed into today's modern Diesel/Electric engines.
Hope this helps! Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes CarnforthJinty's post:
  • Super
Thanks Carn
Lexi looks awesome. Can't wait for this one to be released. Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • Super
I didn't know you were into Trackmaster II Mr Ripley.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • ripley802
(08-27-2017, 11:17 PM)Super Wrote: I didn't know you were into Trackmaster II Mr Ripley.

I am not really anymore, as far as the track sets. I do still have Shipwreck Rails, but it will probably be sold off soon, once it is unpacked.. I did get the new Merlin, Hurricane, and Thomas. I am honestly not sure why I continue to get them, only maybe as a comparison when/if Plarail releases a version.

Lexi was one, from the new movie that I though would be cool if they made.
[-] The following 2 users Like ripley802's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Check out Harvey's hook, guys! It looks as though it can be turned and repositioned! Nifty!
The vines on Harvey's decals however are distracting. He doesn't feature much in JBS, so I wonder what he'll be linked to?

Lexi is a gem and I really like her TM body