Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases

901 Replies, 1142800 Views

It's odd that they are only shown with a single car, as to suggest that they are from Little Friends packaging (engine w/1 car) , but the images that leaked out months ago showed them in Greatest Moments (engine w/2 car) formats.
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2017, 05:48 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 3 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • ripley802, Super, Tharazero1
Lexi is an absolutely must have. Her design is one of the best designs I have seen from trackmaster 2 and is probably the only Model that looks great and is accurate to the movie. Harvey doesn't look appealing to me but it is still good that they released him, would've rathered Frankie thoughDodgyDodgyDodgy
[-] The following 4 users Like Tharazero1's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, ripley802, Super, WoodWheel92
Lexi spotted.

[-] The following 5 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails, ripley802, Super, WoodWheel92
Good to know they’re out at retail! My son really wants Lexi and I think he’ll like Harvey too.
[-] The following 2 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
These are the same pictures that CarnforthJinty Posted about back on August 27th (one page back). ? Are they available now or out in Australia?

I would like to pick up one of those Lexi when available as I already have a good idea on a major modification. What I am curious about is why he isn't coming with a tenders as the cab forwards steamers do?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Off The Rails, WoodWheel92
FYI...Ettiene is finally actually available on the FisherPrice web site!!! $11.00!
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Off The Rails, Super
Thanks for reminding me about that! I actually had him in my cart, got distracted by family stuff and totally forgot about it!

(10-16-2017, 11:32 PM)Super Wrote: I would like to pick up one of those Lexi when available as I already have a good idea on a major modification. What I am curious about is why he isn't coming with a tenders as the cab forwards steamers do?

I had the impression that the truck she’s hauling is a tender of sorts. IIRC, her prototype was an experimental oil burner, so those might be oil and water tanks. I guess more research is in order!
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2017, 12:01 AM by Off The Rails.)
[-] The following 3 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, ripley802, Super
Not news then it seems, I must be out of the loop haha. Carry on good citizens Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ucwepn's post:
  • Super
@Off The Rails
Well them being an oil burner makes sense as it didn't dawn on me that if it were coal it would be difficult to get the coal to the firebox since that is now in the front. Still all the pictures I have seen have the tenders looking pretty normal like coal ones except they are sealed where the oil is in one side and water in the other. Although I did see some unusual looking tenders like the one pictured so maybe Lexi follows a different design.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Off The Rails
Wow! Lexi actually looks really good! It's a shame Harvey looks kinda ugly though, i'd have thought the shorter drive unit would've helped fit a motor in him rather than hinder his overall porportions making him look even more stretched out than the Trackmaster version.