Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases

901 Replies, 1143910 Views

I found this image on the internet from Toy Fair 2018, Thomas covered in birds.

[Image: B7_AE4_BEE-782_C-4671-8_A61-052_C4_FE586_A5.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Bkvir208's post:
  • mod thana, Off The Rails, Super
I thought the new Tornado set was bad, but this completely takes the cake!! What on earth are they thinking?? It really does look like an ugly knockoffSad I just can't believe how out of touch and out of thier minds they are...sooooo bad!!
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 5 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • mod thana, Off The Rails, Super, ThomasBlue, WoodWheel92
looks like thomas and lightning mcqueen had a baby... ick! makes me so glad i gave up on trackmaster rev stuff.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 4 users Like sunhuntin's post:
  • DalaGStanator, mod thana, MuddyPoppins, Super
Hmmmm.... Personally, I’m not feeling much but again, I’m not in the target market. My son may love it!

TBH, the new carded basic assortment with reissued Hiro and Diesel 10 was a big hit here, although it looks like those two are, once again, short packed. He’s still looking forward to the new boxed assortment with Nia and Yong Bao.

And I really wish they’d chill the **** out on these giant play sets of doom! They may look impressive on YouTube and TV commercials but they end up being space hogs with limited play value.
Maybe that’s just me grumbling because I don’t live in a mostly empty 6000+ square foot house that’s really a live-in studio for my family YouTube channel with a professional cleaning service to keep it all impossibly tidy.

AHEM! Oh sorry, I got a bit carried away there!

But yeah, Rocket Thomas... Sheesh! Dodgy
[-] The following 6 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • fred16850, mod thana, MuddyPoppins, sunhuntin, Super, WoodWheel92
@Bkvir208

Must be the new Thomas gets bird doo-ed on Wink Wonder what that is in the wagon behind Thomas.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like Super's post:
  • mod thana, MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails, WoodWheel92
I find it laughable that they consider the super station a line, but not thomas adventures. Heck, Thomas adventures was included in the super station set, what are you thinking Mattel?!!
When we push him down the well...Pop goes Old Ollie!
[-] The following 1 user Likes PopGoesOldOllie's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
And is that Percy's face on Streamline Thomas in the background setup?

Honestly, I wish it were just as simple as Mattel selling Tomy the rights to sell their Plarail items in the US and returning the Wooden Railway line to its former glory. But with the show itself veering in a completely different direction, it just doesn't seem feasible anymore... Sad
[-] The following 2 users Like fred16850's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Ucwepn
Hopefully Super that is a "self-destruct" button on the top!! ;D
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • DalaGStanator

There's a new video showing products in more detail. The set shown off is the Turbo Jungle Jump Set, and there's going to be seperate Turbo versions of Percy and Diesel. There's also a Boat and Sea Set from the movie which features a boat element similar to a certain Plarail Thomas' Cruise Set. Some of the demo gets a bit awkward which is unfortunate since I remember the same woman doing a good job last year.
[-] The following 5 users Like jdogman's post:
  • DalaGStanator, MuddyPoppins, ripley802, Super, ThomasBlue
WOW! How embarrassing!?!?
Turbo Thomas derails in less than a 2ft. run?
Then she has to use a different Thomas to complete the demonstration??
AND IT LAUNCHES THOMAS AS A HIGH SPEED PROJECTILE!?!? ...right at a seated small child's face level??? OMG!!!
Can anyone say "product recall/ lawsuit"??
Better get one if you want one cuz they're not gonna be around very long!
...also even the "Cruise Set" ripoff boat didn't even work (as she nervously laughs it off)...
Grand slam walk off FAIL!!!
[-] The following 5 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • DalaGStanator, sunhuntin, Super, ThomasBlue, WoodWheel92