Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases

901 Replies, 1143157 Views

Another promotional box from Mattel. This time it's about the Turbo Speed engines, plus there's some bonus design art.

[-] The following 1 user Likes jdogman's post:
  • Super
Very cool, Thanks Jdog

Wonder if these Promotional sets will be available for the public or only for a select few that Mattel chooses.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
I wonder that too.
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2018, 10:14 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Collin Joe's post:
  • Super
A couple of new TrackMaster Greatest Moments packs on Walmart. They're both based on the "Big World! Big Adventures!" series, although I haven't seen any of it so I don't know specifically what they're meant to be. There are no names or SKUs.

[Image: FmqoVV4.jpg]

First is a Thomas with two trucks containing monkeys. Thomas is some sort of monkey king?

[Image: TuVJt01.jpg]

Next is Rebecca, and she has a scrap truck with cargo that can clip on to her and give her a bunch of claws.
[-] The following 3 users Like jdogman's post:
  • Off The Rails, Super, WoodWheel92
Whoa dude! It looks like Thomas has gotten into Henry’s stash of “special coal”! Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • BlueTraxAndBrownTrax2, Super, WoodWheel92
Typically these Greatest Moments packs come in threes. I wonder what the third pack will be? Red Rosie and flower cars? Duck, Jerome, and the new school coach? Samson, Bradford, and some dynamite car? Hmm

Rebecca looks great, Thomas the Monkey King.... not so much. That face lol
[-] The following 2 users Like WoodWheel92's post:
  • Off The Rails, Super
Thanks for the info Jdog

Could that Thomas face or any other, be the first to show eye lids?
Plarail's new Rosie does that too. Eyelids
[-] The following 1 user Likes WoodWheel92's post:
  • Super
You are right WW, the new Rosie does have very small eye lids. I didn't know that and I did have to look very closely to see them. Certainly not as noticeable as this new Thomas has but here none the less.
That claw thing that comes with Rebecca looks quite interesting.  It looks like it open too. Maybe it could be used for a Pinchy custom?
[-] The following 4 users Like BlueTraxAndBrownTrax2's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super, Ucwepn, WoodWheel92