Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases

901 Replies, 1143912 Views

They look to have metallic finishes and the strange truck-turned-dropper-holder-thing is removable, so at a suggested price of $20 I'm definitely looking for these when they're out.
I have a website where I have been writing about and photographing many of the sets and pieces that I find interesting.
STEAM THOMAS?!?

Why didn't they bring that back in TrackMaster 1? (Not counting HiT Toys). Nice to see another engine as well. I wish I didn't ruin my TOMY one as a child.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DalaGStanator's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Wow sweet updates. Hope we can actually BUY Treasure Thomas, Ryan & Mike soon somewhere in the US in-store/online.
[-] The following 2 users Like daftande's post:
  • DuckGWR, MuddyPoppins
Found some new stuff over the weekend at Target here in the USA. It was all related to the "Search & Rescue"/"Wild Water Rescue" stuff. We bought Harolds High Flying Rescue Set & Search & Rescue Diesel who comes with a cool grappling hook car that works!
[Image: latest?cb=20150411012434]
[Image: latest?cb=20150625023338]

They also had a Search & Rescue Thomas:
[Image: latest?cb=20150625023315]
[-] The following 1 user Likes daftande's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
(06-29-2015, 07:38 PM)daftande Wrote: Found some new stuff over the weekend at Target here in the USA. It was all related to the "Search & Rescue"/"Wild Water Rescue" stuff. We bought Harolds High Flying Rescue Set & Search & Rescue Diesel who comes with a cool grappling hook car that works!
[Image: latest?cb=20150411012434]
[Image: latest?cb=20150625023338]

They also had a Search & Rescue Thomas:
[Image: latest?cb=20150625023315]

I got the Harold set and Thomas this weekend. Pretty cool set.
[-] The following 2 users Like ripley802's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Ryan, Mike & Treasure Thomas just went up on amazon for $14.99 each, finally!
[-] The following 4 users Like daftande's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine, MuddyPoppins, ripley802, Super
(07-23-2015, 10:39 PM)daftande Wrote: Ryan, Mike & Treasure Thomas just went up on amazon for $14.99 each, finally!

Finally indeed! It still doesn't do me any good, as I've $5.00 off of a $20.00 purchase of TrackMaster.
Residential train-afficionado in training, and Thomas & Friends fan.

[-] The following 1 user Likes HankAmericanEngine's post:
  • Super
(07-23-2015, 10:39 PM)daftande Wrote: Ryan, Mike & Treasure Thomas just went up on amazon for $14.99 each, finally!

Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered all 3. Finally... Watch, now they will be in the stores.. Dodgy
[-] The following 2 users Like ripley802's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Not for me, it's 61.32$, :/
Proud owner of Tomy/Plarail trains. Cool
[-] The following 2 users Like ROCKINATOR's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Lol...don't feel bad Super you're not alone!!
It's was like have a canteen in the desert though, while others could only see an oasis far in the distance!! Everybody's thirst is eventually quenched, just some sooner than others...I know personally I woulda died in that desert without my canteen!!Big Grin
Play nice & have fun!!Smile