Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases

901 Replies, 1134041 Views

Interesting. I there are so many Hurricane sets at Wal Mart (in Canada). I have yet stumble Harvey (track master 2 version).

[Image: hurricane.jpg]

[Image: hurricanea.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2018, 01:12 AM by leylandvictory2.)
Have you seen Hurricane in the square box that I’m looking for?
sadly no
(03-01-2018, 03:07 PM)Bkvir208 Wrote: Fisher Price has released the “Greatest Moments Collection” in the Revolutions. They advertise Steelworks Hurricane in this collection, I’ve been to countless Walmart’s, Targets and any place that sells trains and I’ve yet to find Hurricane in this collection. I can’t even find him on eBay or even a photo on the internet. If either of you come across one let me know so I can be sure they actually released him in this collection.

[Image: 2_BA4_C1_A7-2_D42-42_BB-_A0_AD-_EA22334_D40_F5.jpg]

[Image: 8_F76_C2_DB-911_F-42_BA-_BA5_D-31_B15736_E7_E9.jpg]

I hate to throw this out there, but I don't think you'll be able to find Hurricane, Merlin, or Steelworks Thomas in the newer boxes; this new box redesign (for the umpteenth time in this line) will apply for Lexi, Stephen, Harvey, and, possibly the new "sets" of characters to come.

I'm inclined to say that Yong Bao, Nia, and the "muddy" Thomas for BWBA will be in specially themed boxes to promote the movie; however, I don't know if the box design will change.
Residential train-afficionado in training, and Thomas & Friends fan.

What is weird is that he has actually found and bought a Merlin and SW Thomas in the square boxes.(the pictures are aboave)...I think FP did a second run of Merlin and SW Thomas when the last wave was being produced (Stephen, Lexi, Harvey) and all 5 got the new square boxes, but for whatever reason Hurricane wasn't included.
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine
Two images of TrackMaster sets related to "Big World! Big Adventures!" were also shown at a Mattel presentation at New York Toy Fair last month. They were displayed with a lot of images of other toys representing other countries in the movie/TV series. There's a China set and an India set.

[Image: qO2IJkN.png]

[Image: 0k0IoEs.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like jdogman's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails, ripley802, Super, WoodWheel92
Jdodgeman, are these going to be distributed to the U.S. or the sets respected country?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bkvir208's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
US and globally. Very likely it won't be region exclusive sets.
[-] The following 2 users Like jdogman's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Thanks J-Dog
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
I don't think I'll be buying the new sets. I'll be buying new Plarail and the greatest moments engines instead ^_-. I also wish Mattel gave their Thomas license back to Tomy and Learning Curve again.
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trainboy90 Productions's post:
  • Super