Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases

901 Replies, 1135162 Views

Do you mean their bouncing? I thought they fixed it after Jouney Beyond Sodor, but I haven't seen anything past season 20...
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2018, 09:07 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes fred16850's post:
  • Super
Chuggington has engines that bend their whole front ends to talk and look around, and that sometimes simply hop to a different track instead of using turntables to turn around. I'm pretty sure you must be thinking of some other show if you say Thomas is "jello worse than" THAT! Smile
Creator of upcoming series "Sudrian Tales"
Amateur voice actor
Still haven't painted FFF's Daisy lol sorry my guy (i promise I'll get that airbrush kit soon)
[-] The following 2 users Like Miksolo's post:
  • Super, Ucwepn
Well I may be exaggerating about the "worse than chuggington" thing haha I wont sday any more as some here do like chuggington. But the way the engines bounce when they talk is off putting to me. I have noticed it get worse and worse since TAB and the one with the sailboat (sorry the name escapes me). yeah I can't watch it anymore.
[-] The following 3 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • fred16850, Off The Rails, Super
Just one of the many features of the current show that make me not want to watch it (e.g. getting rid of Henry, Edward and perhaps Toby.) It seems as if the writers don't understand how to write for 'boring' characters who actually have a lot of complexity to them, and have to resort to flashy characters and locations to maintain viewership when they should just continue doing what they did for Lost Treasure...
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2018, 09:25 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes fred16850's post:
  • Super
To be honest, the whole talking, sentient train with a face thing kinda bugs me!  

OK, I’ll show myself the door....   Blush
[-] The following 3 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • fred16850, Super, Ucwepn
Can now confirm that the BWBA 3 pack engines and the 6 in one playset are being sold at my local Wal-Mart here in California, and the Glow Riders (or whatever they're called) and the Turbo Speed engines are in stock at the Target I work for! Ashima looks wonderful, and I was almost tempted to pick up a Nia pack tonight too. Will wait til the morning tho Wink
[-] The following 3 users Like WoodWheel92's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails, Super
Thanks WW Smile
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Has anyone seen this before?  Looks like a promo item but maybe it will be a release?  Maybe exclusive to Target or something?  
Thanks Ripley

Wow, I do think that is a great collectors set for those who like Trackmaster II's....buuuuut....my first thoughts as the video started was that the word 'Trackmaster' is not on the box annnd...what is on the box is making note of the "Big World, Big Adventure Movie" so of course I would assume that in addition to all the other stuff in the box...a DVD of the movie would also be in there....Not! Plus isn't that boat set a similar copy of the Tomy/Plarail Cruise Set? https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10115920/20/1

All in all for the Trackmaster II lovers a definite set worth having.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Similar but you have to manually reset the boat, or Thomas will go crashing into the 'water'. Plus, it does not accommodate tender engines (with tenders attached :/ )
[-] The following 1 user Likes WoodWheel92's post:
  • Super