Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases

901 Replies, 1135096 Views

No problem. Happy to help Smile
I showed these to my son and I was quite surprised that his reaction was “Meh”! He still loves trains in general but he’s become ambivalent about newer Thomas stuff and especially Trackmaster 2. It’s odd because he plays with Plarail stuff a lot and also plays a lot of Thomas-themed obbies in Roblox, as well as watching fan videos on YouTube.
Sounds like he is going through the normal process with kids and these trains. How old is he now?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Off The Rails
The TrackMaster Rebecca as just the engine and tender still has the indent to hold the accessory from the 3-pack on... Otherwise, neat I guess.
(05-24-2019, 04:48 AM)Super Wrote: Sounds like he is going through the normal process with kids and these trains. How old is he now?

He’s almost 7. Yeah, I think there’s a normal “aging out” process occurring but it still leaves me feeling a bit melancholy. Also, he tends to prefer Plarail now and the TM2 stuff doesn’t run well on Plarail track.
Also, Amazon is pre-ordering an Ashima two-pack. This version, i think, matches the colors on the plarail version of Ashima (i.e. no hyperglow).

https://www.amazon.com/Thomas-Friends-Fi...137&sr=8-3
[-] The following 1 user Likes confusedanddelayed's post:
  • Super
eww the rolling stocks now comes with teeth on its wheels. that means the newer engines are not as powerful as before.
GINA and LORENZO now available on Ebay UK.
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Super
Thanks CJ
I also have noticed Lorenzo & Beppe plus Gina on Ebay US now too.