Yesterday 01:53 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 79
trackmaster fisher price hank comparason
Last Post: Therealblack64YT
04-14-2021 08:13 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 113
Shinkansen Transformation Robo: Shinkali...
Last Post: AOF04
04-14-2021 11:50 AM
» Replies: 547
» Views: 191341
Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New release...
Last Post: FfarquharDeveloper
04-13-2021 02:22 PM
» Replies: 834
» Views: 509990
Plarail 2021 Thomas Lineup Catalogue
Last Post: Super
04-13-2021 02:18 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 193
Muddy Poppins YouTube Video's
04-13-2021 04:17 AM
» Replies: 790
» Views: 278309
Mystery Elephant train
Last Post: MichaelD
04-13-2021 02:00 AM
» Replies: 19
» Views: 2069
Plarail TOMY Thomas NEW RELEASES
04-12-2021 10:20 PM
» Replies: 1180
» Views: 557672
Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids
04-12-2021 12:32 AM
» Replies: 540
» Views: 60936
High Shipping Price?
04-11-2021 10:56 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 272
CGI Thomas with a model face
Last Post: GreatGordonFan
04-11-2021 09:25 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 98

Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases
not a big fan of those interactive engines.  You can't turn off the sound.  I just wish the rolling stocks are bit longer.  Right now the length of the rolling stocks are out of proportions.  It looks like they are squished haha.

also what's up with the huge number letterings on Gordon's and James'.  Why are the number so huge?

I hope James' rolling stock comes with a face haha.  More brake van troublesome trucks varieties.
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 2 users Like leylandvictory2's post:
  • Super, DalaGStanator
one more thing to note is that apparently the lights/lamps can glow?
please correct me if I'm wrong
The Tons of Trackmasters YouTube channel  Smile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSchx0N...YTuRmhKLQ/
Yes they can, I saw it on a youtube video
[-] The following 2 users Like GreatGordonFan's post:
  • Super, Tons of Trackmasters
Posting this here, Tons found this and posted it onto Twitter so I'll leave this here.

The pack on a website it's on right now is called "Thomas Motorised Christmas Train" so any new releases can be probably be expected to be 4th quarter (OCT, NOV, DEC) releases; judging by how all these have been revealed, none of them have been put in stores, and how a "Christmas Train" was revealed with the S4 Tanker.

The Pack in question comes with a Snowy-Christmas Themed Thomas, The Tree Flatbed from the Terence Breaks the Ice 3-Pack redressed, and another Season 4 Tanker Redressed.
[Image: christmasthomas.jpg]
TooMuchThomas is never enough.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FfarquharDeveloper's post:
  • Super
Thanks Ffar

Looks kind of strange with all the blue wheels, I would think that red or green wheels might look better, even white would look better than the blue.. The tree also looks too tall for going under any rails. The graphics don't look like a sticker but may be a decal or paint.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
the only thing i like about the Christmas set is the tanker's face.  I hope I will be able to buy one at Wal Mart.  currently the law in my province prohibits stores from selling non essential items (that includes toys sadly).

As for the set, i believe it can be put on the flatbed sideway (like the tree on the Henry's set).
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
[Image: ugly.jpg]
What did they do to you, Gordon?  Confused
This is ugly. Ugly number, ugly button, everything is so off and too big (or too short: tender). Gordon, in fact, doesn't look like himself at all. Just look at him. 
And those ugly and useless spiky wheels. Without these wheels, the wagon would be usable. But just a wagon, nothing else. It's a see inside, isn't it? Wonder what's inside...
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super
I am guessing that the big thing on his buffer beam is a working light???? Those hinges are huge, couldn't they have come up with a better way to see inside?.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Super, I guess you were referring to Gordon when you were talking about the buffer beam a working light.  Thomas and Percy have those big "buffer beam" lights as well. 

It looks like Gordon's express coach is slightly longer than the generic rollign stock.  I hope the coach will be as long as Kenji's coaches.  I am tempted to get 2 identical engine and see if they will actually talk to each other haha
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • Super
I am pretty sure that somebody has tested that already and that it does work.
TooMuchThomas is never enough.