Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases

901 Replies, 1142988 Views

In stock on monday huh? will keep my eyes peeled at stores in the week thanks for the heads up Smile
Percy has a lamp surprise surprise!!

added a couple of shots ... close up of skiff and a box shot of tub
also this one. will get this, love the accessories. hopefully the candy canes etc can be incorporated with blue track and arent attached to this track

[Image: 11182806_1605890782956217_6362360110652927577_o.jpg]
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 2 users Like sunhuntin's post:
  • Super, Ucwepn
This all reminds me of what Ho Racing Cars went through. When I was growing up the HO slot cars were the thing. Tracks and building to make nice layouts, Then they started to make sets that climbed the walls and made the cars fly through the air and the popularity started to wain.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Ucwepn
Ryan , Mike and Treasure Thomas selling well already . Not everyone dislikes Tm Rev.
(05-10-2015, 09:17 PM)Tootally Thomas Wrote: Ryan , Mike and Treasure Thomas selling well already . Not everyone dislikes Tm Rev.
Your view, which I respect, appears to be purely commercial.

But there are many things that not everyone dislikes. It doesn't make them good.
[-] The following 5 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine, MuddyPoppins, sunhuntin, Super, Ucwepn
bumped as i added more pics of new releases . new rc thomas and percy arriving tomorrow
(05-09-2015, 01:35 PM)Super Wrote: This all reminds me of what Ho Racing Cars went through. When I was growing up the HO slot cars were the thing. Tracks and building to make nice layouts, Then they started to make sets that climbed the walls and made the cars fly through the air and the popularity started to wain.

Yes!! Is this a train track or a circus act!?!?
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • sunhuntin
massive page stretch... is anyone else getting that, or just me?

the insanity of the tracks being released really puts a damper on their "more realistic" claims, thats for sure.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • MuddyPoppins