Minis Collection Question

5 Replies, 9324 Views

I'm going nuts trying to find Hiro Ninja. I know the code trick. Found out about the code trick after spending 30 minutes staring through the bags because they are opaque and you can make out JUST enough that some of them you can identify. Yes, I looked like an idiot in Walmart. My kid wants Hiro Ninja. My HUSBAND wants Hiro Ninja. So really, I need two.

So, I can't seem to find a code for Hiro Ninja. Is he one that will come out later? Is he super rare? Am I just screwed and my kids just going to have to remind me he wants that one... a lot?

Also, is there any site that's like one place with a list of ALL the series/sets/versions of toys of Thomas toys? Like it's the place to GO for the information? I was just on Ebay and found some type of Thomas I had never even heard of.

He's getting the Wooden Railway King of the Railway set next for big purchases...

Sorry if these questions have already been answered somewhere. I'm a frazzled mom of a 3 year old Thomas fanatic.
Super Hiro is out now under bag code 29, and there's no rarity as of yet with any of the Minis. You might just be having bad luck.

Also, I hate to promote things I write on but there are wikias which have a lot on the main toys ranges. They're not perfect yet and some of them still have a long way to go but here are just some of them:

www.thomastrackmaster.wikia.com
www.thomastakenplay.wikia.com
www.thomaswoodenrailway.wikia.com
www.thomasminis.wikia.com
He is also available in one of the 3pks . Wave 2 blind bags only available in Australia atm .

In terms of rarity .... each box of 24 minis has 1 x each title in range except for the first 5 in the wave . There are 3 x Thomas , 2 x Percy ,James , Edward and Gordon . These are usually all on the left hand side of the box with 7-18 etc on the right .
I have yet to hear of anyone in the US getting wave 2 minis in stores yet. I heard spring so I am trying to patiently wait. Big Grin I am a mom of an almost 3 year old and we are starting to collect all wooden railway but we have added minis to our collection as well.

(05-15-2015, 06:03 AM)ThomasTheTankMom Wrote: I'm going nuts trying to find Hiro Ninja. I know the code trick. Found out about the code trick after spending 30 minutes staring through the bags because they are opaque and you can make out JUST enough that some of them you can identify. Yes, I looked like an idiot in Walmart. My kid wants Hiro Ninja. My HUSBAND wants Hiro Ninja. So really, I need two.

So, I can't seem to find a code for Hiro Ninja. Is he one that will come out later? Is he super rare? Am I just screwed and my kids just going to have to remind me he wants that one... a lot?

Also, is there any site that's like one place with a list of ALL the series/sets/versions of toys of Thomas toys? Like it's the place to GO for the information? I was just on Ebay and found some type of Thomas I had never even heard of.

He's getting the Wooden Railway King of the Railway set next for big purchases...

Sorry if these questions have already been answered somewhere. I'm a frazzled mom of a 3 year old Thomas fanatic.
Once Wave 2 hits the USA look at the last 2 numbers on the blind bags at Wal Mart, Hero Hiro (Ninja) will be "29". Hope this helps!
I have seen hiro ninja in the blister packs quite a bit. He isn't to rare in Canada.
Proud owner of Tomy/Plarail trains. Cool