Well Wagon Question

19 Replies, 23277 Views

(06-17-2015, 08:36 AM)trainsandplanes Wrote: Re the Searchlight .... The box advertises removable cargo and as the other 2 are fixed it figures that the searchlight is removable .

This is Fisher-Price, so logic doesn't come into it.

I expect you're right though.
FP are not as bad as people make out .
You say that trainsandplanes but what makes you feel that way? I'm not having a go at you or anything just want you to elaborate a bit more on your feelings Big Grin

I have had extensive experience with the ranges mentioned below Smile

The Trackmaster revolution range & take n play range, both have seen significant production cost cutting which is also quality cutting, I as well as many others long for the days of HiT Trackmaster and to a lesser extent FP Trackmaster Tongue
[-] The following 2 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine, Super
I have the spot light wagon
[Image: 60C51733-FDD8-47B3-8F45-8F8D09BF3F0A_zpstvdrfifh.jpg]

It's x2 screw to remove the spotlight section,

[Image: 82746B2C-009B-42FF-B767-EF780949B4D5_zpsecf9qf3d.jpg]

I have to say I much prefer the colours of my wagon rather than the search and rescue set wagon
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2015, 10:13 AM by Tramp.)
[-] The following 2 users Like Tramp's post:
  • chrisjo, Super
(06-19-2015, 10:11 AM)Tramp Wrote: I have to say I much prefer the colours of my wagon rather than the search and rescue set wagon
Do you know what set / pack your one came in?
I bought it on its own from eBay from Frederick Wong (i think) I only bought it because I liked it! And I don't know what set it was destined for?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tramp's post:
  • chrisjo
Here's Tramp's tasteful green and brown one:

[Image: 41c2CmLFQqL.jpg]

[Image: 411wNuc1zrL.jpg]

Next?
i rediscovered one today, with the working hard diesel in crankys spinning cargo drop. it has an "arm" on it which triggers cranky to spin.
i think the wild whirling wheezy has one as well, but could be wrong.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 2 users Like sunhuntin's post:
  • chrisjo, Super
(06-22-2015, 06:47 AM)sunhuntin Wrote: i rediscovered one today, with the working hard diesel in crankys spinning cargo drop. it has an "arm" on it which triggers cranky to spin.

Good spot, sunhuntin. Here it is.

[Image: 3801985.jpg]

(06-22-2015, 06:47 AM)sunhuntin Wrote: i think the wild whirling wheezy has one as well, but could be wrong.
You're right - you ARE wrong!. Here's Wild Whirling Ol' Wheezy in action (with the help of the Polish version of Ayako Suzukawa?)
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2015, 10:07 AM by chrisjo.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Super
thats my photo, lol. only thought of the wheezy set as they have the same action, but it was at the bottom of the stack right at the back so couldnt dig it out to see.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • Super