[Image: DSC00122.jpg]

Thunderbird
[Image: DSC00120.jpg]
[Image: DSC00121.jpg]

Plarail (Special);
Hong Kong Airport Express

[Image: DSC00124.jpg]
[Image: DSC00125.jpg]

Oh and what happens? Just as I press 'Post' I get a door-bell and it is the Marklin set I been waiting on, details of that to follow Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2015, 04:02 PM by Nigels.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • sunhuntin
Smile I remember those days when I knew my postman very well as he used to visit me all the time. Sadly I wouldn't even recognize him now since he rarely comes knocking. Very nice Postman you have Nigels. Smile
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Well I'll soon be like you I suspect, at the moment I have too much time on my hands but soon I should be back at work and then the serious stuff will take over again lol! Till then I'll carry on expanding my collection of these marvellous little toys which I never even realised existed till I found this site Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
I have the exact same Arthur that came in that style box (got him for Christmas when I was five?) and 9 years later still running like a champ! That is a good haul. Can't wait to see if you get more tomorrow
Proud owner of Tomy/Plarail trains. Cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes ROCKINATOR's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Yeah, he's cool, I'm just trying to get hold of as many of the older 'tomy' style thomas loco's in new boxed condition as I can while they are still available. Outside of japan at least we will soon be limited to only the new revolutions style loco's and frankly I don't like them so I'm picking up what I can now, new to store, pre-used to 'play' with Smile

The standard and advance plarail I just love and can't get in the UK for the most part, or at least not at the sort of prices I get from japan so I'm getting those while the exchange rate is still good too lol!
[-] The following 2 users Like Nigels's post:
  • ROCKINATOR, Super