[Image: DSC00139.jpg]

Limited Express Train Series E657;

[Image: DSC00140.jpg]
[Image: DSC00141.jpg]
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 5 users Like Nigels's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine, MuddyPoppins, ROCKINATOR, Super, Ucwepn
Holy Cow!!!! [Image: omg.gif]

They must have had to back the truck up to your front door to deliver all those goodies. I have several of the Advanced Sloped Rails as they fit perfectly for short rises or short areas where you need elevation in the normal sized train layouts. I always wondered why they used blue color as the Advance uses either dark or light gray rails. I say this mostly because I want them in gray.

Our first Shinkansen train was the Shinkansen 800 (6 car set). We wanted more than a three car train and this was available from Amazon in the States. Its a great train and runs great to this day although I added some weight to the nose of the engine as it was derailing here and there on curved slopes.

Amazing haul Nigels.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Ucwepn
AWESOME! That is a haul, I guess the postman must be paying your shipping Wink
Proud owner of Tomy/Plarail trains. Cool
[-] The following 2 users Like ROCKINATOR's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Ucwepn
Yes!! Holy molè!!
Great acquisitions!! AwesomeSmile
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
Great stuff, I love the Kyushu, any chance of more pictures when it gets unboxed? I bet the postman hates visiting your house!
Thanks guys, I must say it felt like my birthday as it was only the day before I finally heard I got the job I've been going after too Smile

Our postie is very forgiving, although having said that either there was nothing for me today or he's decided to rest his back I don't really know lol!

Tramp I'll most definitely post some shots of the Kyushu when I unbox her properly, if there's any other requests let me know as there is quite a range of stuff here (and in the prior days haul).

Super I've also wondered about the Advance riser set too, I mean they give you grey supports so why not grey track as well? It would also make sense because as you say the advance 'special' rails and the elevated track that is available is grey. Personally I think its about time they made available some 'generic' track in grey so we who play with Advance can have a full layout in grey if we want. Not that I mind blue so much, but purely so the whole thing can be consistent Smile

Anyway tomorrow the mountain goes to (hmm not sure I can complete that saying without having a fatwa declared on me) as I'm paying a house visit to pick up a job lot consisting of a couple of hypercity sets that I found Smile

Have fun boys and girls... Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Nigels's post:
  • ROCKINATOR, Super