Plarail TOMY Thomas NEW RELEASES

2075 Replies, 1662704 Views

And now...the just released J-23 Plarail Shop

I love the sticker sheet with a bunch of Plarail and Tomy wares on them. Geesh, come on Plarail...you picture a PlaKid on the front of the box and provide a space for him to stand in the shop...you couldn't include one with the set? This does ruffle my feathers a bit but I would be OK with these omissions in sets if they would offer like a set of say five PlaKids that could be purchased separately. How about it Plarail?

If anyone does buy this item...I would appreciate if they could send me a High Resolution scan or picture of this sticker sheet before they remove them and add them to the shop. I would like to take a stab at re-creating them for a future custom.

[Image: Untitttled.jpg]

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator
In the following videos are presented some interesting combinations and possibilities of new J-11 & J-12 stations and overpasses:

I have to admit, I'm still a bit puzzled about the stop and go function (red joint/switch) when multiple stations are combined. Can you release just one train, or all of them have to go when you press the outward red thing?

Also, I didn't realize you can join several overpasses to make a big one, which enables access to multiple platforms. Now that's something new, actually it's a great new function!  Exclamation
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super
I thought the same thing about the connecting more than one station together Mr No. It also looks to me that unless they are set individually, in line or by themselves, they must all work to stop and go at the same time without a means to choose.

I wonder if they will ever come up with a dual Station where one can control the stop and go function either manually or remotely with a Smart Phone. Electronics are so cheap now a days that I would think it would be easy for them to add some type of Wifi thing. Wouldn't also be neat if you could also program it in your phone to time the stop and go once a train enters the station and how long to stay until it is released. Are you listening Plarail?
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Mister No
[Image: image.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • DalaGStanator, drew5195, Mister No
Don't see the image Dr Chris Undecided
And here is what Suzukawa & kids made of the new J-11 & J-12...

I have my reservations regarding the shapes, colours and features of the new items, but one thing is sure: for those with kids, they ensure hours of quality playing time! Smile
[-] The following 4 users Like Mister No's post:
  • drew5195, FfarquharDeveloper, MuddyPoppins, Super
A YouTube video on the new crossrail track set (with the comparison between the new crossrail and the old, including some problems high-speed trains having entering the crossrail):

Funny, I thought it was a parking lot on the other side, but actually it supposed to be a kind of rail-road crossing. Smile
  • DalaGStanator, Super
Isn't it a parking lot? I do like how 'smoothly' a train passes through this version of a cross...especially long ones.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator
(02-11-2021, 12:56 PM)Super Wrote: Isn't it a parking lot? 

Well, there is a parking space, but the whole thing looks more like a rail road crossing to me... 

[Image: Snimka-zaslona-116.png]

Quote:I do like how 'smoothly' a train passes through this version of a cross

...except this one: Big Grin

[Image: Snimka-zaslona-117.png]
  • DalaGStanator, Super
Thats right, it is a road crossing

The video I watched showed a smooth transition through the cross, much better at least than the original I think.