Plarail TOMY Thomas NEW RELEASES

2057 Replies, 1647429 Views

Ok....I see now...the date in the blue field is the announcement date and probably close to when the pre-orders start and the other date in the white field is the probable release date. Thanks all for the help, can you tell I am anxious? Big Grin

[Image: Ashima.jpg] [Image: IMG_20180312_171210.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
I believe the new Plarail releases will be showcased at the Tokyo Plarail Expo which starts on 4/27 through 5/6.
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2018, 01:44 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like NDI13's post:
  • mod thana, Super
Thanks ND, I had wondered if there would be another Plarail Expo for 2018 in Japan and when it would be if there were. I am hoping we see closer looks for all of these yet to be released trains there. SmileSmileSmile
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • mod thana, NDI13
It will be at Ikebukuro Sunshine City. This year, the tickets are specific-date entry which will definitely be an improvement on crowd control than last year when I experienced being in line for hours. The exclusive gifts for this year:

[Image: FC7_A8671-_A085-46_E3-_AF47-277_F896_BB230.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2018, 02:08 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 3 users Like NDI13's post:
  • mod thana, Super, WoodWheel92
Thanks ND113

I like it when they have new exclusive give away items like this Bertie but I must say I am disappointed that they didn't make a matching clear blue Clarabel to complete and pair with the Annie they gave away last year.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • mod thana
Well, I must say that I don't like it when pieces that are exclusive only to specific sets, like Bash, Caitlin, Ben, ect...or like this Tekoro Bertie are reissued for single sale or just given away!!
Really what's the point in buying a special set with an exclusive item inside if it's only going to be re-released and available as a single unit later on??
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • mod thana, Super
Oh my...so this Bertie isn't a Expo Exclusive?
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • mod thana, MuddyPoppins
(04-22-2018, 04:35 PM)Super Wrote: Oh my...so this Bertie isn't a Expo Exclusive?

No...he was an exclusive to this set:
[Image: image.jpg]
...which is why we bought it!
So, it's really a jip to see them just giving him away nowSad
Well thats just wrong...so really, they don't have an exclusive with paid admission at this Expo. since the Dr Yellow coach isn't something new except maybe the number 5. I really like the years where they gave out items that had the year printed/painted on them but I am not sure those were part of admission giveaways or were part of some of the childrens carnival games inside the show.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Nope...and still no clear blue Clarabel!!
...and I wouldn't be suprised to see a standard reissuing of Bash coming soon to be released either.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • mod thana