Plarail TOMY Thomas NEW RELEASES

2074 Replies, 1662471 Views

Rebecca's bright yellow.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jdogman's post:
  • Super
Oh...good grief...I am such a dolt...[Image: forehead-slap-smiley-emoticon.gif]

This is why I shouldn't talk about Thomas characters because I don't know what I am talking about. This is the fella (girl, guy?) I was talking about, whoever it is.

[Image: Untbgitled.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • mod thana, Off The Rails
That’s Yong Bao. Another orphan refugee from The Great Race like Ashima who was well liked by the fans but initially ignored for merchandise. He’s based on a Chinese RM Class Pacific.
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2018, 03:36 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • mod thana, Super
Thanks for straightening me out OTR. So is his movie color more orange like the Plarail or darker red-ish like in the video (inset picture)?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Off The Rails
You’ve reached the edge of my limited Thomas and Friends knowledge. The best “Mark 1 Eyeball” observation I can offer is that he’s a yellow red rather than a blue red, meaning he’s probably more orange. I guess that’s the problem with an object that exists entirely in the digital realm. We are limited  by the screen settings on our TVs and various devices, both as creators and viewers of the finished product.
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2018, 06:42 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • mod thana, Super
Dear Super.
New Infromation is having ?
from June to September.....

Plarail Tokyo 2019
https://l-tike.com/event/plarail2019/
Visitor memorial Plarail two type 60Anniversary container or Thomas Clarabell Blue Clear Ver

and New Event Memorial Plarail "SL Aso Boy" 2000 JPN YEN.
[-] The following 4 users Like jukiodaisuki's post:
  • mod thana, Off The Rails, sunhuntin, Super
Thank you Jukio!

ITS A CLEAR BLUE CLARABEL [Image: clapping-happy-smiley-emoticon.gif]   Hurray!!!        .Its about time, Glad Plarail didn't forget

I like those containers to and especially because they come on a black flatbed. So about April 26th we should start seeing these pop up in the Auctions...woo hoo!

Any other info on the New Event Memorial Plarail SL Aso Boy?
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • mod thana, MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails
Oh wow, I really like that container car! Wish I had about six of ‘em!  Big Grin

Also, the SL Aso Boy is intriguing, since this is apparently the new assignment for the Class 8620 #58654 that formerly ran as the SL Hitoyoshi. I already have two, so I don’t really NEED another but it sounds interesting. That’s one I would love to have in HO scale but I suspect I couldn’t afford it if it were available.
[-] The following 3 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • mod thana, MuddyPoppins, Super
Hooooooooray!!!
Well overdue...Smile
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Off The Rails, Super
Awesome. A blue Clarabel to go with the Blue Annie.
[-] The following 1 user Likes AOF04's post:
  • Super