Plarail TOMY Thomas NEW RELEASES

2055 Replies, 1647311 Views

(06-14-2014, 05:21 AM)dunbarthediesel Wrote: On Twitter, P_kiesFan found strange real live Japanese steam train disguised as Thomas the Tank Engine from the Japanese Railway Events. pic.twitter.com/pvtd8ND1Os Big Grin

Wow, I am not into the Thomas line but wow...that is the most detailed one I have ever seen and 2 real express coaches too, very nice. Hmmm...Maybe a deface, a little paint...hmmm Cool Thanks for posting this.

[Image: welcome-sign-smiley-emoticon.gif] Welcome aboard BluePlasticTracks.com Dunbarthediesel.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
I do not collect the Thomas the Tank line either but seeing as this is a Plarail toy of real life train you can ride and will be running on the Oigawa Tetsumichi railways which is the same service that runs all the SL versions of old Japanese Steam Engines as attractions to the public this train will be a must have especially as I plan to make a layout replica of the Oigawa Tetsumichi lines featuring the SL steam trains for my Tomy Town layout!

http://www.oigawa-railway.co.jp/20140700thomas.html

(06-14-2014, 12:52 PM)Super Wrote:
(06-14-2014, 05:21 AM)dunbarthediesel Wrote: On Twitter, P_kiesFan found strange real live Japanese steam train disguised as Thomas the Tank Engine from the Japanese Railway Events. pic.twitter.com/pvtd8ND1Os Big Grin

Wow, I am not into the Thomas line but wow...that is the most detailed one I have ever seen and 2 real express coaches too, very nice. Hmmm...Maybe a deface, a little paint...hmmm Cool Thanks for posting this.

[Image: welcome-sign-smiley-emoticon.gif] Welcome aboard BluePlasticTracks.com Dunbarthediesel.

(06-14-2014, 12:52 PM)Super Wrote:

(This post was last modified: 06-14-2014, 04:20 PM by Gerisplarail1.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gerisplarail1's post:
  • Super
Oh, for anyone trying too order the Thomas well, I check and it said Reservation Closed
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2014, 12:41 AM by TOMY_FAN.)
bother. it was open yesterday. i registered and then havent been able to log in. keeps saying the username and password are wrong? o well, will have to keep an eye out elsewhere.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
The resellers on ebay would have snapped up dozens or even hundreds to resell.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ucwepn's post:
  • Gerisplarail1
I made an announcement the day pre ordering started so you cannot say I did not inform our group! hehe
not blaming you at all, geris. i should have got onto it when you did, but didnt see how good it would look. annoyed the resigtration on that site doesnt seem to be working or straight forward.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • Gerisplarail1
I am sorry that you did not get in on the pre-order I hope you will get one for a decent price when it is released I will keep my eye out for one in September when its released. and sometimes HobbySearch gets a few more in after the release even when they sell out on their reserve quantity.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gerisplarail1's post:
  • sunhuntin
thanks for that. ive joined the wait list, so fingers crossed.

i still cant log in, so not sure what the issue is. been almost 24 hours.
I am not sure I registered so long ago I don't remember too much about it I have been using them for over 2 years now. Maybe it takes them time to approve and set up your account you can always e-mail them and ask if your registration went ok or what is going on with it. I hope it works out!

(06-15-2014, 04:35 AM)sunhuntin Wrote: thanks for that. ive joined the wait list, so fingers crossed.

i still cant log in, so not sure what the issue is. been almost 24 hours.