Plarail TOMY Thomas NEW RELEASES

2055 Replies, 1647020 Views

[Image: laughing-dog-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
If Nia & Rebecca get Pla-Rail looks, what would they look like?
(02-24-2018, 05:54 PM)Super Wrote: I really like the black wheels and side rods on Thomas and also the black wheels on the hopper cars. I sure hope this isn't another prototype picture by Plarail and the real wheels will end up different. They have done that with some trains. I also hope that the silver is like plating as pictured and doesn't end up some silver paint in the retail release. If its exactly as this picture shows I am in for the Future World Collection. Anyone know what it says where the "100" is?

[Image: rrjpg.jpg]

Howdy Super!

I believe that there is a catch with this-- now, please don't take my word on this, but this comes following a review of the "Let's Reminiscence! Thomas & Merlin Coal Hopper" Set.

The set comes with 10 cargo pellets-- 5 red, 5 grey. The video I watched had 5 red, 4 grey, and 1 gold, and a little pamphlet that the user scanned, which took him to a webpage that revealed this Silver Thomas and the two ladle cars.

I believe that only 100 sets have these gold pellets, and that those provide a code for the owner to receive one of these Thomas sets.

Unfortunately, mine did not come with the gold pellet, but I am happy with it nonetheless.
Residential train-afficionado in training, and Thomas & Friends fan.

[-] The following 1 user Likes HankAmericanEngine's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Hi Hank, long time no see, how have ya been?

We have been having a discussion about this set and the Silver Thomas over at Ripleys Thread https://www.blueplastictracks.com/showth...095&page=3 and with his translation this actually looks to be a Lottery (drawing) for those who have the Gold ball. Furthermore, the lucky ones that have the gold ball will have to make a choice between two prizes, one being entered into the Lottery for the 100 Silver Thomas's and the other choice being entered into a drawing for a trip to the Fuji-Q Highland Amusment Park and a Thomas Land Party.
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine, MuddyPoppins
I've been exhausted! Jet lag, amongst other things, while working on a few videos; will be reviewing this set and the Hurricane & Frankie.

Thanks for this info-- absolutely helpful!
Residential train-afficionado in training, and Thomas & Friends fan.

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2018, 10:44 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 3 users Like HankAmericanEngine's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super, WoodWheel92
Well Jet lag only means that you went somewhere and had lots of fun Big Grin Let us know when you upload the review video.
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine, MuddyPoppins
On the subject of the April 27th releases, I’m hyped for Caitlin’s return.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Collin Joe's post:
  • Super
I am having doubts that these and the non-Thomas Plarail trains will be released yet since I haven't seen any pre-orders anywhere...has anyone else?
@Super
I believe they are June, June, and August for the release dates, so maybe pre-orders at the end of April, beginning of May?

(03-09-2018, 03:59 PM)mod thana Wrote: I see that it says 2018 does it also say End of April and End of May for the releases? Looks like 2018 is turning into quite the year for Plarail releases.

[Image: Ashima.jpg]

June / June / August
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • Super
Definitely not this month, Super. As someone who's looked at Japanese toy catalogs for a very long time, I can tell you that the dates in blue that I've underlined are when the "info ban" is lifted and the toy will be announced to the public along with an actual release date. Caitlin and Ashima will be out in June, and Rosie in August.

[Image: VRUDkyo.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Trainfanz's post:
  • ripley802, Super