Plarail TOMY Thomas NEW RELEASES

2055 Replies, 1646625 Views

You can order from Ebay
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
You can try Hobby Link Japan. I know they stock some Plarail stuff.
HLJ doesn’t have the Auto rack train listed for preorder yet. I missed the preorder at Hobby Search because I’m in the land of limited internet access this week. Oh well, I’m a bit short on funds anyway and maybe it’ll be available after January.
There's no need for any anxiety about this one. It's being released with an S- number, which means it'll be with us for a number of years and will become widely available, with prices falling in time.

I'm not planning on being an early adopter myself, I'd rather wait and see some reviews showing how well a loaded bogie-car runs on anything other than a simple flat oval of rail. I hope it's all good!  I wouldn't be at all suprised to see the bogie-car released as a single item KF-10, replacing the existing yellow "Tomica-loaded Wagon", which will surely be made redundant?
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2019, 10:38 AM by Super.)
(11-29-2019, 09:38 AM)AOF04 Wrote:
(11-29-2019, 04:56 AM)Super Wrote: S-34 Car Carriage Train...Pre-Orders have started at your favorite Online stores for a Late January 2020 release.

HI, Can any one help with what other Japanese stores are available.

Sorry AOF, I can't name any offhand that takes Pre-Orders but I am sure once we get closer to and after the late January 2020 release date more will discovered.

Anyone else know of a place to help a New Zealander out?

BTW AOF: what is the law change in New Zealand that now prohibits you from ordering from Amazon?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
They adding GST on oversea online purchases. We going be paying extra 15% on stuff we brought online over sea. I brought much stuff before 1st Decemeber. Dont really know how im going get Alia-X train. I have per order it on Amazon JP last month or 2. Guessing it going cancel my order.
[-] The following 1 user Likes drew5195's post:
  • Super
I just don't agree when Country's are using overseas purchases as a money grab. It seems like most are seeing this as an easy political tax that a politician really doesn't have to answer for unlike raising taxes for the general population. In this day an age where the world is getting smaller an individuals can buy things from all over I would imagine its going to be put to use in more countries. My take on taxes like this is that its Okay for a country to tax International purchases if the product an individual is purchasing is available for purchase within its own borders. But if the product is not available to purchase withing ones borders then it should be tax/duty free IMO. Of course a business who purchases from abroad who is going to sell the product they should be taxed but individual purchasing individual items should not.

Do you still have to pay the Tax for people sending items marked as Gifts?
in other words tariffs for importing goods from other places.

Sometimes I have the pay import duty. To this day I don't understand how it works. I guess it depends on the custom duty officiers' moods.
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
top comes off.....

[Image: image.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Super
Well thats interesting. I would hope that it fits snugly when put together. I do think those faux white plastic cars are a waste. They are probably hollow like the original car carrier ones too and just like those will be collector items in the future due to squashing when accidentally stepped on or lost easily.. Thanks Dr Chris.