Plarail TOMY Thomas NEW RELEASES

2056 Replies, 1647372 Views

Those screws can be found on most all transported Layouts so they don't need to be reconstructed at every show they are at. Just fold up the tables, load them on a truck and pop up the tables at the next location. Saves so much time.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Something new from "Plarail Railway Company":

My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super
I am guessing that the video only gives a quick teaser as to what the next fictitious train on the Line is. Is it this??? Would be kewl if it was a the lights looked like that.

[Image: Ufntitled.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
I believe it's the second train (after the red one) in the "Plarail Railway Company" series. I couldn't find anything more about it, they just released that video.
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super
New freight car pack releasing
[Image: 20210917-124416.jpg]

Plarail Thomas the Tank Engine Connect and play!  Full freight car collection. Releasing November 6th.

All rereleases or recolors, but selling additional express coaches is a good idea to me. I hope Kevin's flatbed is a different green to the Freight Cars set ones, I have dozens of them.
I have a website where I have been writing about and photographing many of the sets and pieces that I find interesting.
[-] The following 4 users Like DuckGWR's post:
  • chrisjo, FfarquharDeveloper, Mister No, Super
Thanks Duckman

Not sure I have seen those Sodor Shipping containers before and I don't think I have seen what looks to be Treasure Chests that perform some kind of action (spin?) either.
Another opportunity to buy mini-kevin always welcome.
Yep, the shipping containers are getting a Thomas themed recolor for the first time I believe, the treasure chests are on the same chassis as the ladybugs from the James bee pack so they probably have the same eccentric wheels and jostle around as it rolls
[Image: s-l640-42.jpg]
The cement mixer looks like its the same recolor as the one from the Percy circus pack
[Image: Plarail-Percyand-Circus-Wagons-Set.jpg]
And the cream milk truck looks to be the same as the current freight cars set
[Image: s-l640-43.jpg]
I believe the light blue truck with a CGI face is a new color combination
The flatbed looks like the same one as the old freight cars set, but I'm interested in if the Kevin will be the same as the individual giveaway variant or the yellow Victor pack variant, or a new variant entirely
I have a website where I have been writing about and photographing many of the sets and pieces that I find interesting.
[-] The following 3 users Like DuckGWR's post:
  • chrisjo, Mister No, Super
From what I can tell from looking at those shipping containers....they may have painted graphics and not the stickers that most all other Plarail containers have.
it looks like the red flatbed can spin from the looks of it.
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/