Plarail TOMY Thomas NEW RELEASES

2095 Replies, 1695359 Views

Thanks Dr Chris. Looking at that video gave me a modification idea.   Big Grin
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • chrisjo, Mister No
New Takara Tomy Thomas & Friends video (including Kenji & other new items). 

There is also this Rainbow Thomas set with the Rainbow Bridge and rainbow tracks... That bridge we have seen already in a set with Bertie, but this is a new set, isn't it?

[Image: Thomas-Rainbow-2.jpg]

[Image: THOMAS-RAINBOW1.jpg]
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 3 users Like Mister No's post:
  • Gerisplarail1, MuddyPoppins, Super
Thanks Mr No Smile

I am not much knowing about the Thomas and Friends releases but is the only new thing in the video the Rainbow Thomas Set??? Don't think I have seen a Thomas with that side sticker before but I could be wrong. I know I have seen a Rainbow Bridge before (Muddy's Video's) but this set looks different. Might Thomas's expression be different too, he looks cross eyed?
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Mister No, MuddyPoppins
That is a new Chirin Harold variation with glasses and extra decals too!!
[Image: 36-B9-A609-3-ACC-4264-80-BE-A9-DEA38-FAB21.jpg]
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Mister No, Super
When is the new Rainbow Thomas bridge set going to be released?
Are there any pre-orders open?
I cannot seem to find any more about it…could someone send me a link to where it’s for sale please? Thank you!!
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
I don't see it Listed anywhere yet Muddy. If its like other Plarail releases, if I remember correctly, the Official Announcements for new release always comes a couple of weeks before the opening of the pre-orders...at least that is what my brain reminds me of. I am not sure this video with a peek at the set is considered an Official Announcement though.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
(02-04-2022, 07:43 PM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: When is the new Rainbow Thomas bridge set going to be released?
Are there any pre-orders open?
I cannot seem to find any more about it…could someone send me a link to where it’s for sale please? Thank you!!
Not available, no announcement, the only known sighting is in the TakaraTomy YouTube preview posted yesterday.
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
(12-30-2021, 01:16 AM)TrainsRawesome Wrote: Do we have any info on this supposed upcoming Plarail “American” diesel locomotive (most likely an EMD diesel)?
[Image: 3-EE1-A100-6-E48-4893-B4-BC-BD1-A2-D0710-DB.jpg]
Spotted by new member PerkyHydrAan.
A new video from TakaraTomy posted today.

The wagons open and close at a new loading/unloading depot, which looks like it has a fork-truck on it:

We also get a better look at the second, as yet unreleased, Plarail Railway train.
[Image: image.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Super
i didn't watch the video fully, so i didn't see it's apearence the 2nd time. i guess i'm too hyped to make the thread?
[-] The following 1 user Likes PerkyHydrAan's post:
  • Super
i hope the train is sold separately.  I wonder if the loading dock is the same concept of the car loading dock
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • Super