Plarail TOMY Thomas NEW RELEASES

2075 Replies, 1665509 Views

Well, i think it chould be half of that prece actually, like 3000 yen, or 3500. Though if i didn't found out about bpt, i would of thought that the normal trains pices are 3000 yen, to 4000 yen, in my country. the sets, even the small ones ussualy costing 5000 yen, will cost around 10000 yen in indonesia, i think, it is because many sellers order just one item, with the normal price, but the shipping costs much.
mostly Plarail items
(04-15-2022, 12:49 PM)Super Wrote: Can anyone translate what is said in this picture...
プラレールジュラシック.ワールド
恐竜運搬列車
単3形乾電池1本使用(別売)
アニア1体付き(ベビーブループラレールVer.)

Plarail Jurassic World
Dinosaur Carrier Train
Uses 1 AA battery (sold separately)
With 1 Ania (Baby Blue Plarail Version)

アニア - An 'Ania' is a Tomy animal, in the same way that a 'Tomica' is a Tomy car.
https://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/ania/

[Image: image.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • Mister No, PerkyHydrAan
Remember! You read it here first.

Watch out for an E5 Hayabusa Shinkansen that transforms into a Velociraptor. 20,000 Yen easy.
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • Mister No, PerkyHydrAan
Fantastic, Dr Chris, my hero, has come to the rescue for me once agai. Thank you for the translation my friend.

Ah...this even makes the animal even more exclusive to the set and the movies. The mini Dinosaur is actually modeled after one of the stars of the show...Blue was the name of Owen Grady's  (Chris Pratt Character) favorite Raptor so I assume that this model figure included with this train and the new movie will have an offspring of Blue...thus  Baby Blue. Just a guess though. The figure even has a blue stripe. I would think that that Dinosaur figure made after the movie character will quickly become a collectors item as he would easily be lost. That being said, only if this is a Limited Time Release which, now that I think about it, if its in the catalog for retail release, will it really be a Limited release.The set is really looking better and better to me.

Quote:From Chrisjo
With 1 Ania (Baby Blue Plarail Version)

EDIT:
Just saw the above Post. Initially my thought upon reading your (hear it here first) Post that this must be a Plarail Shinkalion model but the price, 20000 (wow) yen makes me think its a lot bigger. Thanks Dr Chris
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
And what about releasing some nice classic commuter train, which doesn't turn into anything?  Confused
They haven't released anything like this in a long time.
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • chrisjo, Super
Besides the anime type movies, Doraemon, Thomas etc. have there ever been a Plarail Communter wrapped with images of a movie?
  • Mister No
Well, there’s Star Wars Rapi:t, but can we count it as classic commuter train, since it’s a limited express train?

[Image: 10384603.jpg]
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super
LOL...I didn't count that as a commuter. My idea, although maybe not the same thoughts as other, is the commuters are like the squared trains or subway trains. To be perfectly honest about an opinion of mine because I grew up without them, is that Commuters aren't even called trains... Undecided ...I welcome all the comments now...lol
  • Mister No
[Image: image.png]
Toei Mita Line 6500 srs. Limited edition. Various outlets in the Tokyo metropolitan area from April 28th 2022.

https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000002...52467.html
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Mister No
Looks like a Mr No release Big Grin

Thanks Dr Chris Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • chrisjo, Mister No